New Ambassador of Bulgaria Begins Diplomatic Mission in Ukraine
“The newly appointed ambassador of the People's Republic of Bulgaria to Ukraine, Mr. Kostadin Kodzhabashev, handed over copies of credentials today,” Bodnar wrote on Facebook.
The deputy minister promised to work together with the newly appointed ambassador on strengthening of bilateral cooperation between Ukraine and Bulgaria.
- » Bulgaria’s Ombudswoman Office Receives Highest UN Status Accreditation
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva Has Welcomed Montenegro's Efforts on the Road to European Integration
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: Our Support for Serbia's European Path Will Continue
- » Bulgarian Exports to Vietnam in 2018 Amounted to $ 33.0 million in 2018
- » Deputy Prime Minister Nikolova: There is Potential For Investment Cooperation Between Bulgaria and Kuwait
- » 6 Iran-Bulgaria Cooperation Deals Signed