The Bulgarian Government will Allocate Easter Bonuses to Pensioners
We have the ambition to provide 50-53 million leva for Easter supplements for pensioners, Deputy Prime Minister Tomislav Donchev told journalists at the Council of Ministers. He said this would probably be taken as a decision this week, reports Darik.
Donchev participated in a meeting with the social minister, the manager of the NSSI, representatives of trade unions on the topic of change in the pension formula and its impact on the amount of the pensions.
- » About 3% of the National Revenue Agency Data are Affected by the Attack on its Servers
- » The President Vetoed the Financing of the Parties From the Business
- » The Closed Swimming Pools in Sofia Have Removed the Violations and are Already Working
- » 38 Streets and the Square in the Old Town of Veliko Tarnovo Were Repaired
- » Deputies Decide Whether Bulgarians Will Use Voting Machines
- » The Number of Employed People in Bulgaria Exceeds Registered Unemployed in the First 6 Months of 2019