Bulgarian President Rumen Radev Creates Strategic Council
President Rumen Radev has set up a strategic council, an advisory body to the president tasked with drawing up strategic documents, positions, opinions, analyses, etc., the presidential press office said. The council will be chaired by Ivo Hristov, Chief of the Cabinet to the President, while deputy chairperson will be Nevin Feti, presidential adviser on legal affairs. Among the members are sociologists Aleksandar Marinov and Zhivko Georgiev, economist Atanas Pekanov, diplomats Vladimir Sheytanov and Petar Vodenski, theatre critic Gergana Pirozova, energy expert Elenko Bozhkov, doctor Zhasmina Mircheva, political scientist Kaloyan Metodiev and financial expert Rumen Galabinov.
- » API Has Selected an International Toll Collection Service Company
- » Bio Farmers in Bulgaria Received Another BGN 9 Million For Organic Farming
- » Bulgaria to Take Over Rotating PABSEC Presidency
- » Bulgaria is Part of the 8 Countries Where a New Supercomputer will be Installed
- » Bulgarian Trade Unions and Employers Against Reduction of VAT on Flour and Medicines
- » Bulgarian Cabinet Adopted the Annual Report of the Council for Disaster Risk Reduction