Bulgarian President Rumen Radev Creates Strategic Council
President Rumen Radev has set up a strategic council, an advisory body to the president tasked with drawing up strategic documents, positions, opinions, analyses, etc., the presidential press office said. The council will be chaired by Ivo Hristov, Chief of the Cabinet to the President, while deputy chairperson will be Nevin Feti, presidential adviser on legal affairs. Among the members are sociologists Aleksandar Marinov and Zhivko Georgiev, economist Atanas Pekanov, diplomats Vladimir Sheytanov and Petar Vodenski, theatre critic Gergana Pirozova, energy expert Elenko Bozhkov, doctor Zhasmina Mircheva, political scientist Kaloyan Metodiev and financial expert Rumen Galabinov.
- » According to the Bulgarian Government it is Realistic to have the Hemus Highway Ready by 2024
- » The Orthodox Church Celebrates the Palm Sunday
- » Targovishte Municipality is the most Transparent Institution in Bulgaria
- » With Money From Europe: Free Wi-Fi Network in 113 Municipalities in Bulgaria Will be Build
- » Ministry of Interior: Telephone Fraudsters Earn BGN 8-10 million Per Year
- » Heat Companies in Bulgaria Want an Increase in the Price of Heating by Up to 108%