Sunshine until Noon, Rain Showers later on in some Places in South Bulgaria
Mostly sunshine this morning till noon. This is the forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, meteorologist Krasimir Stoev told Focus News Agency. In the afternoon, cloud will be developing over the mountain regions and in places in Southern Bulgaria with brief rain showers and possibly thunder. The wind will turn from northwest, mostly light, in North Bulgaria to moderate. Day temperatures will go down a little, with highs between 18°C and 23°C.
- » It Will be Mostly Sunny Today, With Temperatures Close to the Average For June
- » Pandas in the Zoo in Moscow Listen to Putin's Voice
- » NIMH: Sunny Weather, Maximum Temperatures Between 27°C and 32°C
- » From 1901 to 1975 the Earth's Temperature Had Risen by 0.7-0.9 Degrees Celsius
- » Bulgaria Dumps Over 3 Million Tonnes of Garbage
- » It Will be Mostly Sunny Today