Foreign Tourists in Varna During the Winter - Mainly Romanians, Israelis, Germans and Turks
Revenues from overnight stays in Varna in January reached 2.1 million leva, 3.2% more than in January 2018. This is reported by the Territorial Statistical Office Northeast.
Overnight residents in the Varna area in January are 18,900. Of these, 69 per cent are Bulgarians. Among foreigners, the highest percentage of visitors from Romania - 39%, followed by those from Israel - by 11.2%, from Germany - by 7.4% and from Turkey - 4.9%.
In January, in Varna, there were 139 accommodation places with over 10 beds - hotels, motels, campsites and other places for short-term accommodation. The total occupancy of the beds there was nearly 10 percent.
- » Minister of Tourism Nikolina Angelkova Held a Meeting with Leading Travel Agencies
- » The 10 Most Visited Landmarks in the World
- » Over 10% Growth in Revenues From Bulgarian Tourists in May
- » Sunny Beach - the Cheapest Destination for Brits Seeking for Alcohol Tourism
- » Dubai Will Allow Alcohol for Tourists
- » Airbnb Already Fully Meets the Requirements of the European Union