Measles Cases in Bulgaria Reach 124
The number of measles cases in the country has reached 124, chief national health inspector Dr. Angel Kunchev told Focus News Agency. “We have to underline, however, that while new cases emerge, others disappear,” Dr. Kunchev explained. He pointed out that the highest number of registered measles cases remained in the regions of Blagoevgrad and Sofia-region, particularly Samokov.
- » Free Breast Cancer Examinations
- » There Are still Radioactively Contaminated Fungi more than 30 Years after Chernobyl
- » AirBG Platform: Nitrogen Dioxide Levels in Sofia Are 2 Times Above the Norm
- » We Are Celebrating World Mental Health Day
- » In Five Years, Every Second Person Is Expected to Be Overweight
- » The Bulgarian State Standard (BDS) Won't Be Mandatory in Child Nutrition