Measles Cases in Bulgaria Reach 124
The number of measles cases in the country has reached 124, chief national health inspector Dr. Angel Kunchev told Focus News Agency. “We have to underline, however, that while new cases emerge, others disappear,” Dr. Kunchev explained. He pointed out that the highest number of registered measles cases remained in the regions of Blagoevgrad and Sofia-region, particularly Samokov.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Doctors Signal that Hospitals are Under Pressure and Human Resources are Depleted
- » Mathematician: There is Danger that the Capacity of Hospitals in Bulgaria will be Filled within a Week
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 6816 New Cases, 124 Dead, 26,327 Vaccinated in Last 24h
- » Hospital Associations in Bulgaria Support the New Anti-Epidemic Measures
- » Prof. Kozhuharova: The Fourth Wave has Reached the Peak of the Previous One, there will be Another
- » COVID-19: When can we Expect a Lockdown in Bulgaria? Deputy Health Minister Explains