One Killed and Several Injured in a Shooting inside a Tram in Utrecht
Several people were injured in shooting in the Dutch city of Utrecht, Reuters reported, citing local police.
Local media, quoted by the France press, however, say there is at least one victim.
A square and a tram stop close to the city center are restricted by the police. An ambulance and officers of the anti-terrorist police unit were sent to the scene.
According to the local Telegraph newspaper, an unknown man started shooting in a tram.
Dutch police said it was possible that the Utrecht shooting was with a "terrorist motif", Reuters reported.
The police said they did not detain the attacker and he may have fled. "We still do not know if there is one or several suspects and there are accomplices," a police spokesman said.
- » Bulgarian Police Arrested 30 People in an Operation Against Telephone Fraudsters
- » Bulgaria Seizes 288 Kg of Heroin in Truck From Iran
- » Thief from Montana Area Drained a Dam and Took over 600 kg of Fish
- » 21-year-old Man Suspected of Committing Murder in Sofia District "Mladost" is Detained
- » Bag of Nearly 18 kg Cocaine Washed up on Bolata Beach in Kaliakra
- » Bulgarian with 90 kg of Amphetamine Detained in Russia