The Bulgarian Ministry of Interior Investigates Murder of a Woman in Harmanli
53-year-old woman was killed in Harmanli yesterday, according to police report. The investigation began after a signal at 10.26 am on the emergency telephone by a passerby who discovered the body in a grassy area of a degraded empty plot of land at V. Levski street.
The on-the-spot operative group has clarified that the body is a 53-year-old woman from Harmanli. The forensic surgeon has noted a number of head injuries.
Work on the case continues, informs the Ministry of Interior - Haskovo.
- » Thief from Montana Area Drained a Dam and Took over 600 kg of Fish
- » 21-year-old Man Suspected of Committing Murder in Sofia District "Mladost" is Detained
- » Bag of Nearly 18 kg Cocaine Washed up on Bolata Beach in Kaliakra
- » Bulgarian with 90 kg of Amphetamine Detained in Russia
- » 58 People Arrested while Sofia Police Raids illegal Dog Fights in a Joint Operation
- » Criminal Group Distributing Drugs from Bulgaria was Busted in Serbia