The Bulgarian Ministry of Interior Investigates Murder of a Woman in Harmanli
53-year-old woman was killed in Harmanli yesterday, according to police report. The investigation began after a signal at 10.26 am on the emergency telephone by a passerby who discovered the body in a grassy area of a degraded empty plot of land at V. Levski street.
The on-the-spot operative group has clarified that the body is a 53-year-old woman from Harmanli. The forensic surgeon has noted a number of head injuries.
Work on the case continues, informs the Ministry of Interior - Haskovo.
- » Thieves from Northwestern Bulgaria Stole over 170kg of Jelly Candies and Lollipops
- » Bulgarian Cable TV Owners Evade Taxes on Large Scale
- » 140 of the Upper Echelons - Ministers, Deputies, Mayors, Investigated for Corruption
- » Robbers Have Beaten an Old Man in his Home in order to Steal 130 Leva from him
- » Over 10 Kilograms of Drugs Were Seized by Specialists from the SDVR
- » Bulgarian Prosecution: Detained for Terrorism Student was Preparing Attack