Free Tuberculosis Examinations in the District Cities of the Country
Free Tuberculosis examinations from today until the end of the week in the country's regional cities. Everyone willing will be able to make a test for the disease. Additional examinations and studies will be performed on risky patients.
So far, over 11,000 people have benefited from the program. More than half of them have been risky. According to the health ministry, 120 people with tuberculosis and 359 with latent infection were found during the examinations.
- » About 1.7 million People Have Been Infected with the HIV Virus in 2018
- » Dr. Miroslav Parvanov: African Swine Fever is Becoming a Global Problem
- » The Health Insurance Contribution Remains 8%, however, Bulgarians Will Have to be Additionally Insured with a Health Insurance Fund.
- » Six Swimming Pools in Sofia with Water Quality Violations
- » Bulgarian Health Ministry with Decision to Open a National Multi-Profile Children's Hospital
- » The Bulgarian Health Fund Owes BGN 285 Million to Foreign Institutions