Free Tuberculosis Examinations in the District Cities of the Country
Free Tuberculosis examinations from today until the end of the week in the country's regional cities. Everyone willing will be able to make a test for the disease. Additional examinations and studies will be performed on risky patients.
So far, over 11,000 people have benefited from the program. More than half of them have been risky. According to the health ministry, 120 people with tuberculosis and 359 with latent infection were found during the examinations.
- » Bulgaria Ranks Sixth in Europe on the Spread of Measles
- » A National Coordination Council for Measles Has Been Established
- » 460 Infected with Measles in Bulgaria, 20 of them are Hospital Staff
- » Medics from the only Paediatric Hospital in Bulgaria Demand Higher Pay and more Staff
- » Мedical Specialists in Burgas Are Protesting
- » WHO: Measles Cases Have Risen by 300%