Bulgarian Katrin Taseva with Gold and Bronze of Grand Prix in Ukraine
Katrin Taseva won the gold medal in the finals of the Grand Prix tournament in rhythmic gymnastics in Kiev, Ukraine.
The Bulgarian made a great race and ended with a full set of medals after taking silver last night, and today bronze at the end of a hoop.
Taseva was with the last start number of the band and after a strong combination received a score of 18,250 points. She was followed by Eva Mileshchuk with 18,200 and Vlada Nicolchenko with 17,700 points.
On hoop Katrin Taseva ranked third with 19,850 points. First is Vlada Nikolchenko with 20,900 points and the silver medal won the Russian Ekaterina Selezniova with 20,750.
- » Grigor Dimitrov: I Dream of Winning Wimbledon this Year
- » Grigor Dimitrov Dropped out of Top 40 for the First Time in Six Years
- » 15 Year-old Yosif Miladinov Breaks Bulgarian Record with 52.32 Butterfly
- » Grigor Dimitrov Stumbled Again in Nadal
- » Grigor Dimitrov Progressed with One Place in the World Rankings
- » Bulgaria's Golden Ensemble in Rhythmic Triumphs in the Crowd in Sofia (Video)