Bulgarian Katrin Taseva with Gold and Bronze of Grand Prix in Ukraine
Katrin Taseva won the gold medal in the finals of the Grand Prix tournament in rhythmic gymnastics in Kiev, Ukraine.
The Bulgarian made a great race and ended with a full set of medals after taking silver last night, and today bronze at the end of a hoop.
Taseva was with the last start number of the band and after a strong combination received a score of 18,250 points. She was followed by Eva Mileshchuk with 18,200 and Vlada Nicolchenko with 17,700 points.
On hoop Katrin Taseva ranked third with 19,850 points. First is Vlada Nikolchenko with 20,900 points and the silver medal won the Russian Ekaterina Selezniova with 20,750.
- » Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic's Championship Win
- » Bulgarian Tennis Star Grigor Dimitrov Drops Out of TOP 50 in the World Rankings
- » Ludogorets Heads for its First Champions League Test
- » Football Club Owners Met with Bulgaria’s Prime Minister
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Have to Pay a Fine Because He Refused to Appear at the Press Conference
- » Women's World Cup 2019