Bulgaria Starts the Week with Nice Weather
Today it will be sunny, with temporary cloud increases in the afternoon above Western Bulgaria. During the day will appear weak, in eastern Bulgaria, to a moderate southern wind, with which temperatures will rise even more and the maximum will be mostly between 20 and 25 degrees, lower will be on the Black Sea coast.
Over the Black Sea will be sunny, in the afternoon the wind will be south, will be weak to moderate. The maximum temperatures will be from about 14 degrees to the north to 20 degrees south. The sea water temperature will be 8-9 degrees. The excitement of the sea will be 2 bales, the evening on the northern Black Sea will increase to 3 bales.
Above the mountains will be sunny with temporary increases in cloud over the masses in Western Bulgaria. It will blow a mild to moderate southwest wind. It will remain warm with a maximum temperature of 1200 meters about 14 degrees, 2000 meters - about 8 degrees.
The atmospheric pressure will drop and will be slightly lower than usual for the month.
Tomorrow there will be temporary increases in cloud cover, mainly in the mountains and mountainous regions will develop cumulus clouds. In some places there will be a brief rain. The wind will be orientated from the northwest and the daily temperatures will drop slightly.
- » 6.1 Magnitude Earthquake Was Registered in Bali
- » A New Cyclone Is Expected to Cross over Greece Today
- » Broken Clouds in the Morning, Rain Showers in Southern Bulgaria
- » 4.7 Magnitude Earthquake on the Richter Scale Was Registered in Greece
- » Variable Cloudiness Today in Bulgaria, Rain Showers in the Afternoon
- » Dangerous Precipitation: Orange Code in 18 Areas in Bulgaria