Bulgarian Students with Great Success in a NASA Space Colony Competition
Two teams of Bulgarian students won first places in the most prestigious contest of NASA and the US Space Society for Space Colony Design. This year, 2 691 teams and 12 899 students from over 30 countries participated in the NASA International Competition.
Katerina Samatovna from the 11th grade of the Mathematical High School, Varna, in the category of individual participant, was ranked first in the GENESIS-369 project.
A team of 9 students from the 11th grade of the Mathematical High School, Varna, ranked first in the City of Space Accelerator project. These are Christian Goranov, Stefan Angelov, Martin Todorov, Kalina Georgieva, Irina Antonova, Stefan Datchev, Todor Slavov, Dragomir Nikolov, Konstantin Popov.
Both teams are invited to participate in the NASA International Space Development Conference in the United States from June 6th to June 9th. There they will present their projects and ideas.
- » During the 2017/2018 School Year, 16,300 Students Left School
- » UNWE Announced it is under Threat of Bankruptcy
- » EU Commissioner Mariya Gabriel to Hold Discussions in Schools on Online Safety and Cyber Security
- » Fifty Top Companies and over 10,000 Students will Participate in this Year's Careers UNWE 2019 Forum
- » 53,000 Bulgarian High School Seniors Go to State Exams at the End of May
- » Over BGN 13 million Additional Funding Approved for Bulgarian Teachers' Transport Costs