Bulgarian Students with Great Success in a NASA Space Colony Competition
Two teams of Bulgarian students won first places in the most prestigious contest of NASA and the US Space Society for Space Colony Design. This year, 2 691 teams and 12 899 students from over 30 countries participated in the NASA International Competition.
Katerina Samatovna from the 11th grade of the Mathematical High School, Varna, in the category of individual participant, was ranked first in the GENESIS-369 project.
A team of 9 students from the 11th grade of the Mathematical High School, Varna, ranked first in the City of Space Accelerator project. These are Christian Goranov, Stefan Angelov, Martin Todorov, Kalina Georgieva, Irina Antonova, Stefan Datchev, Todor Slavov, Dragomir Nikolov, Konstantin Popov.
Both teams are invited to participate in the NASA International Space Development Conference in the United States from June 6th to June 9th. There they will present their projects and ideas.
- » 83,9% of Children in Bulgaria Aged between 4 the Starting Age of Compulsory Primary Education Were Enrolled in Early Childhood Education
- » MES to Make a Strategy for Higher Education
- » Online and Distance Learning is On the Rise – Here’s Why
- » University Students from the Bulgarian Diaspora Won't Pay Tuition Fees
- » About BGN 4.6 million Has Been Allocated by the Government Under 3 Education Programs
- » The Government Allocates nearly 2.5 Million for Physical Education and Sports in Kindergartens and Schools