Bulgarian Students with Great Success in a NASA Space Colony Competition
Two teams of Bulgarian students won first places in the most prestigious contest of NASA and the US Space Society for Space Colony Design. This year, 2 691 teams and 12 899 students from over 30 countries participated in the NASA International Competition.
Katerina Samatovna from the 11th grade of the Mathematical High School, Varna, in the category of individual participant, was ranked first in the GENESIS-369 project.
A team of 9 students from the 11th grade of the Mathematical High School, Varna, ranked first in the City of Space Accelerator project. These are Christian Goranov, Stefan Angelov, Martin Todorov, Kalina Georgieva, Irina Antonova, Stefan Datchev, Todor Slavov, Dragomir Nikolov, Konstantin Popov.
Both teams are invited to participate in the NASA International Space Development Conference in the United States from June 6th to June 9th. There they will present their projects and ideas.
- » Teachers, Participating in the 'Motivated Teachers' Program Will Receive BGN 500 Increase in Their Salaries
- » An Online Platform Helps Bulgarian Students to Find Internships
- » Bulgaria Will Host the 31st Edition of the European Union Contest for Young Scientists 2019
- » Bulgarian Students in Serbia Will no Longer Need a Visa to Study in the Country
- » The Bulgarian Informatics Team Won 4 Medals at the International Baku Olympiad
- » MES: Bulgarian Students Are Increasingly Acquainted with Internet Security and Virus Protection