Bulgarian Students with Great Success in a NASA Space Colony Competition
Two teams of Bulgarian students won first places in the most prestigious contest of NASA and the US Space Society for Space Colony Design. This year, 2 691 teams and 12 899 students from over 30 countries participated in the NASA International Competition.
Katerina Samatovna from the 11th grade of the Mathematical High School, Varna, in the category of individual participant, was ranked first in the GENESIS-369 project.
A team of 9 students from the 11th grade of the Mathematical High School, Varna, ranked first in the City of Space Accelerator project. These are Christian Goranov, Stefan Angelov, Martin Todorov, Kalina Georgieva, Irina Antonova, Stefan Datchev, Todor Slavov, Dragomir Nikolov, Konstantin Popov.
Both teams are invited to participate in the NASA International Space Development Conference in the United States from June 6th to June 9th. There they will present their projects and ideas.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Health Minister: We Want to Return the Young Students to Class Next Week
- » Bulgaria: What are the Measures Needed to Get the Children back to School
- » Sofia: Young Students to go Online from Monday, the Rest - from Tomorrow
- » BG Ministry of Education: 20% of Absent Students are Grounds for Transition to Distance Learning
- » Education Minister: I will Support a Green Certificate at Schools, if there is such a Decision
- » Bulgaria: 11 Antigen Tests Approved to be Given to Children at Schools