Bulgarian Students with Great Success in a NASA Space Colony Competition
Two teams of Bulgarian students won first places in the most prestigious contest of NASA and the US Space Society for Space Colony Design. This year, 2 691 teams and 12 899 students from over 30 countries participated in the NASA International Competition.
Katerina Samatovna from the 11th grade of the Mathematical High School, Varna, in the category of individual participant, was ranked first in the GENESIS-369 project.
A team of 9 students from the 11th grade of the Mathematical High School, Varna, ranked first in the City of Space Accelerator project. These are Christian Goranov, Stefan Angelov, Martin Todorov, Kalina Georgieva, Irina Antonova, Stefan Datchev, Todor Slavov, Dragomir Nikolov, Konstantin Popov.
Both teams are invited to participate in the NASA International Space Development Conference in the United States from June 6th to June 9th. There they will present their projects and ideas.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Britain to Double Tuition Fees and Lose 120,000 EU Students After Brexit
- » Bulgarian Ministry of Education: Three Scenarios For Starting The New School Year
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Teachers and Students Infected with Coronavirus at a Prom in Veliko Turnovo
- » Bulgaria: The Аpplication in the High Schools Starts Today
- » Bulgaria: Mathematics Olympiad is Being Held Today, June 29
- » Bulgarian Education Minister Valchev: The New School Year Will Start In Person