German authorities have registered nearly 2000 crimes against refugees and asylum seekers in 2018
The number of attacks is lower than in 2016 and 2017, reported NOVA TV.
The German authorities have registered nearly 2000 crimes against refugees and asylum seekers last year - from verbal harassment through property damage to personal injuries and murders.
According to the German Ministry of the Interior, most of the 1775 attacks were against refugees. 173 attacks against accommodation centers were also registered. In these crimes, 315 people were injured.
The EC is waiting for an explanation from Zagreb after a signal of violence against migrants.
The number of attacks is lower than in 2016 and 2017, although late attacks may have been reported late with earlier attacks.
"Statistically, acts of violence and threats with weapons and explosives are every day," said Ula Yelpke, a spokeswoman for the left-wing parliamentary group, who was questioned and responded to the quoted data.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Warm and Windy Sunday
- » Third Day in a Row: The Protest in Bulgaria Ended Wthout Escalations
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 211 Newly Registered Cases of Coronavirus
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Hot Weekend
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 292 New Cases on July 11 in 4540 PCR Tests
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 10: Mostly Sunny Today, Temperatures Up to 34 Degrees