German authorities have registered nearly 2000 crimes against refugees and asylum seekers in 2018
The number of attacks is lower than in 2016 and 2017, reported NOVA TV.
The German authorities have registered nearly 2000 crimes against refugees and asylum seekers last year - from verbal harassment through property damage to personal injuries and murders.
According to the German Ministry of the Interior, most of the 1775 attacks were against refugees. 173 attacks against accommodation centers were also registered. In these crimes, 315 people were injured.
The EC is waiting for an explanation from Zagreb after a signal of violence against migrants.
The number of attacks is lower than in 2016 and 2017, although late attacks may have been reported late with earlier attacks.
"Statistically, acts of violence and threats with weapons and explosives are every day," said Ula Yelpke, a spokeswoman for the left-wing parliamentary group, who was questioned and responded to the quoted data.
- » Russia Plans to Fly to the ISS for just 2 Hours
- » A Fire at a Fan Factory in Bangladesh Killed 10 people
- » The Death Toll after the New Zealand’s Volcano Eruption Rises to 18
- » Three People in France Died due to the Bad Weather (VIDEO)
- » Powerful Earthquake Hit the Philippines
- » Weather Forecast: Mostly Sunny, Maximum Temperatures between 10C and 15C