By the Middle of 2019: All Schools in Bulgaria With Wi-Fi Networks
The Ministry of Education and Science also envisages creating a platform with free educational resources, reported NOVA TV.
By the middle of this year all schools in the country are expected to have built up Wi-Fi networks with a secure Internet environment with funds from the Ministry of Education and Science. This is what Minister Krassimir Valchev announced at a meeting in Bansko with teachers, directors, lecturers from vocational high schools and kindergartens, municipal councilors, mayors and MPs, the press center of the ministry announced.
The Minister stressed that this is only part of the overall e-learning environment. It should also include electronic learning resources.
One of the new MES projects provides for the creation of an open cloud. This will be a platform with free educational resources. The Minister emphasized the possibility of it containing electronic lessons developed by the teachers themselves.
"Teachers should be motivated to create and share new lessons," the minister said.
- » Bulgarian Students with Great Success in a NASA Space Colony Competition
- » Student Fees in Bulgarian Universities - from BGN 200 to EUR 7700
- » The Exhibition "Education without Borders" in the National Palace of Culture is Now Open
- » Burgas University will Train Doctors
- » Why a Professionally Written Essay Can Transform Your Studies
- » Bulgarian Students with the Opportunity to Study in Azerbaijan, Pakistan and Oman