By the Middle of 2019: All Schools in Bulgaria With Wi-Fi Networks
The Ministry of Education and Science also envisages creating a platform with free educational resources, reported NOVA TV.
By the middle of this year all schools in the country are expected to have built up Wi-Fi networks with a secure Internet environment with funds from the Ministry of Education and Science. This is what Minister Krassimir Valchev announced at a meeting in Bansko with teachers, directors, lecturers from vocational high schools and kindergartens, municipal councilors, mayors and MPs, the press center of the ministry announced.
The Minister stressed that this is only part of the overall e-learning environment. It should also include electronic learning resources.
One of the new MES projects provides for the creation of an open cloud. This will be a platform with free educational resources. The Minister emphasized the possibility of it containing electronic lessons developed by the teachers themselves.
"Teachers should be motivated to create and share new lessons," the minister said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » This School Year Will Begin With 382 Bulgarian Sunday Schools Abroad
- » U.N. Warns of a "Generational Catastrophe" Because of School Closure
- » Bulgaria's Government to Give BGN 50 Million for Kindergartens in Sofia
- » Minister of Education Krassimir Valchev: The Schoolyear Will Beginn in Schools And Not at Home
- » Bulgarian Education Minister Valchev: The School Year Should Start in Person, Quarantine Students Will Join Online
- » Britain to Double Tuition Fees and Lose 120,000 EU Students After Brexit