By the Middle of 2019: All Schools in Bulgaria With Wi-Fi Networks
The Ministry of Education and Science also envisages creating a platform with free educational resources, reported NOVA TV.
By the middle of this year all schools in the country are expected to have built up Wi-Fi networks with a secure Internet environment with funds from the Ministry of Education and Science. This is what Minister Krassimir Valchev announced at a meeting in Bansko with teachers, directors, lecturers from vocational high schools and kindergartens, municipal councilors, mayors and MPs, the press center of the ministry announced.
The Minister stressed that this is only part of the overall e-learning environment. It should also include electronic learning resources.
One of the new MES projects provides for the creation of an open cloud. This will be a platform with free educational resources. The Minister emphasized the possibility of it containing electronic lessons developed by the teachers themselves.
"Teachers should be motivated to create and share new lessons," the minister said.
- » Bulgaria Will Host the 31st Edition of the European Union Contest for Young Scientists 2019
- » Bulgarian Students in Serbia Will no Longer Need a Visa to Study in the Country
- » The Bulgarian Informatics Team Won 4 Medals at the International Baku Olympiad
- » MES: Bulgarian Students Are Increasingly Acquainted with Internet Security and Virus Protection
- » About 54 Thousand Bulgarian Children to Enter the Educational System this School Year
- » 26 Medals Won by Bulgarian Students at Mathematics Competition in South Africa