By the Middle of 2019: All Schools in Bulgaria With Wi-Fi Networks
The Ministry of Education and Science also envisages creating a platform with free educational resources, reported NOVA TV.
By the middle of this year all schools in the country are expected to have built up Wi-Fi networks with a secure Internet environment with funds from the Ministry of Education and Science. This is what Minister Krassimir Valchev announced at a meeting in Bansko with teachers, directors, lecturers from vocational high schools and kindergartens, municipal councilors, mayors and MPs, the press center of the ministry announced.
The Minister stressed that this is only part of the overall e-learning environment. It should also include electronic learning resources.
One of the new MES projects provides for the creation of an open cloud. This will be a platform with free educational resources. The Minister emphasized the possibility of it containing electronic lessons developed by the teachers themselves.
"Teachers should be motivated to create and share new lessons," the minister said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Bulgarian Parliament decided: Free Textbooks for Students from Grades 1 to 12
- » How The Digital Revolution and Internet Are Helping Developing Nations Unlock Their Potential
- » 58.5% of Medical Students in Bulgaria are Foreigners
- » Bulgarian Students celebrate December 8
- » Southeastern Bulgaria is at the Bottom in the EU of Young People with Secondary Education
- » Only Two Bulgarian Universities in a World Ranking