Valentin Radev: Bulgaria is the Most Stable Country in the Balkans
,,Services in Bulgaria work well. We are the most stable country on the Balkans'', GERB MP Valentin Radev said in the studio of" The Day begins with Georgi Lyubenov " on BNT.
There is no better protection against people's fears of telling the truth without interfering with the investigation, Radev added. According to him, good relations between Bulgaria and Turkey should continue.
Radev admitted that the potential danger of a refugee wave remains. Europe can not say that the migration crisis is over. Nearly 90% of pressure has declined but this does not mean that Europe has become a more attractive place.
"The crisis is over, the peak has passed but we have made the right decisions, we have to do what the PM Borissov always talks about - to give money and investment, to keep the borders.''
- » Bulgaria is Failing to Attract Funding for Science
- » The Bulgarian Ministry of Interior Reports a Drop in Casualties of Car Crashes
- » Expenses of the Bulgarian Family are Growing Faster than Income
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Inspected Construction of Section of Hemus Motorway
- » Construction on the Expansion of the Southern Arc of the Ring Road in Sofia can Start at end of 2019.
- » City Scooters like in Vienna will be soon Roaming the Streets of Sofia