Valentin Radev: Bulgaria is the Most Stable Country in the Balkans
,,Services in Bulgaria work well. We are the most stable country on the Balkans'', GERB MP Valentin Radev said in the studio of" The Day begins with Georgi Lyubenov " on BNT.
There is no better protection against people's fears of telling the truth without interfering with the investigation, Radev added. According to him, good relations between Bulgaria and Turkey should continue.
Radev admitted that the potential danger of a refugee wave remains. Europe can not say that the migration crisis is over. Nearly 90% of pressure has declined but this does not mean that Europe has become a more attractive place.
"The crisis is over, the peak has passed but we have made the right decisions, we have to do what the PM Borissov always talks about - to give money and investment, to keep the borders.''
- » Telenor Сtarts 5G Тrials Аcross Bulgaria
- » International Software Security Conference Opens in Bulgaria
- » President Rumen Radev Vetoed the Law on the Ratification of Contracts Relating to the Purchase of F-16
- » Lozan Panov: There Is a Risk for the Chief Prosecutor Election to Be Left with only One Nomination
- » NSSI with 11% Higher First-Quarter Social Security Contributions
- » The EC Sends Experts to Bulgaria Due to the African Swine Fever