Valentin Radev: Bulgaria is the Most Stable Country in the Balkans
,,Services in Bulgaria work well. We are the most stable country on the Balkans'', GERB MP Valentin Radev said in the studio of" The Day begins with Georgi Lyubenov " on BNT.
There is no better protection against people's fears of telling the truth without interfering with the investigation, Radev added. According to him, good relations between Bulgaria and Turkey should continue.
Radev admitted that the potential danger of a refugee wave remains. Europe can not say that the migration crisis is over. Nearly 90% of pressure has declined but this does not mean that Europe has become a more attractive place.
"The crisis is over, the peak has passed but we have made the right decisions, we have to do what the PM Borissov always talks about - to give money and investment, to keep the borders.''
- » Sofia Mayor: There is Still Much to be Done About the Safety of Children on the Internet
- » New Traffic Jam Forms in Sofia Because of the Construction of the Third Subway Line
- » Bulgaria Remains at 111th Place on Media Freedom in the World
- » Experts Have Called For a Eeduction in the Politicization of the Energy Sector
- » Alexander Manolev Resigned as Deputy Minister of Economy
- » Prosecutor's Office Investigates Misappropriation of EU Funds by Deputy Minister Alexander Manolev