For 2 Years, the Registered Growth of Foreign Direct Investment Exceeds BGN 1 billion
For two years, the registered growth of foreign direct investment exceeds BGN 1 billion. This was announced by Deputy Minister of Economy Alexander Manolev during a forum "Europe and Business: Economy, Youth Entrepreneurship and Cross-Border Cooperation" organized by Entrepreneurs - GERB in Rousse.
According to him, since the beginning of the government's mandate, the total amount of foreign direct investment is over BGN 5.6 billion. "This is the statistics only if we follow the data that the BNB reports. But if we pay attention to the total amount of investments - internal and external, which the National Statistical Institute reports, we will see that they reach BGN 20 billion per year ", Deputy Minister Manolev explained. According to him, our country has very good chances to keep these high levels of investment interest in the years to come.
,,High results are also reported in the Bulgarian export, which holds a level of over BGN 56 billion per year. Another positive fact - our main market is the EU member states, which means that our production is of good quality after it is realized in the most competitive market", Alexander Manolev explained.
,,In the top 10 in our markets there is only one country outside the EU - neighboring Turkey. Among other countries outside the EU, Bulgaria has developed the most intense trade with Serbia, the United States of America, Northern Macedonia, the Russian Federation, etc., it became clear from the presentation.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: National Plan for Absorption of Covid-19 Funding by End of 2020
- » Bulgaria Borrowed BGN 5 Billion from International Markets
- » The Rise of Cryptocurrencies – Bitcoin Safety Measures
- » Bulgarian MPs Increase Minimum Unemployment Benefit
- » Android Versus iOS Apps: Which Is Better for Cryptocurrency Traders?
- » Bulgaria's Economy Minister: BGN 200 Million Distributed to Businesses and People in Anti-Crisis Measures