Protest in Sofia Against the Construction on Wild Beaches in Bulgaria
Protest for protecting the wild beaches in Bulgaria was held in the capital earlier this night, reported bTV.
The protest started in front of the building National Assembly and reached the Orlov Bridge, where the citizens closed the movement for a short time.
The protestors opposed the construction of the Black Sea coast.
In a petition, they want a total ban on building on protected areas. The organizers plan to submit the petition to the parliament.
"We want to preserve the few remaining places on the Black Sea that have not yet been covered with hotels. We want to keep enjoying them, "said Loreta Todorova, organizer.
- » The Shared Electric Scooters Also Come to Sofia
- » The Retainers on Grafa Boulevard Took Another Victim, her Husband Threw them on the Tram Track and Got Arrested
- » Payment of Аid to Bulgarian Farmers who Culled Domestic Pigs Begins after September 1
- » SANS and Bulgarian Police Investigate Bomb Threats Against Bulgarian Media and Airports
- » The Council of Ministers Allocated Nearly BGN 21 million For Educational Benefits
- » Digital Card Guides Volunteers in 'Let's Clean Bulgaria Together' Campaign