Protest in Sofia Against the Construction on Wild Beaches in Bulgaria
Protest for protecting the wild beaches in Bulgaria was held in the capital earlier this night, reported bTV.
The protest started in front of the building National Assembly and reached the Orlov Bridge, where the citizens closed the movement for a short time.
The protestors opposed the construction of the Black Sea coast.
In a petition, they want a total ban on building on protected areas. The organizers plan to submit the petition to the parliament.
"We want to preserve the few remaining places on the Black Sea that have not yet been covered with hotels. We want to keep enjoying them, "said Loreta Todorova, organizer.
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor