Protest in Sofia Against the Construction on Wild Beaches in Bulgaria
Protest for protecting the wild beaches in Bulgaria was held in the capital earlier this night, reported bTV.
The protest started in front of the building National Assembly and reached the Orlov Bridge, where the citizens closed the movement for a short time.
The protestors opposed the construction of the Black Sea coast.
In a petition, they want a total ban on building on protected areas. The organizers plan to submit the petition to the parliament.
"We want to preserve the few remaining places on the Black Sea that have not yet been covered with hotels. We want to keep enjoying them, "said Loreta Todorova, organizer.
- » Australian Prison Activist Ends Hunger Strike in Bulgarian Jail
- » Bulgaria Opens a New Section of Struma Motorway after Blagoevgrad
- » Construction of "Europe" Motorway in Bulgaria has Began
- » Bulgarian Government Approves over BGN 21 Million for Children from Vulnerable Groups and for Training of Specialties
- » BDZ Will Provide Over 8,000 Additional Train Seats For The Holidays
- » Bulgaria Becomes an Owner of Properties in Budapest, Used by Its Embassy