Protest in Sofia Against the Construction on Wild Beaches in Bulgaria
Protest for protecting the wild beaches in Bulgaria was held in the capital earlier this night, reported bTV.
The protest started in front of the building National Assembly and reached the Orlov Bridge, where the citizens closed the movement for a short time.
The protestors opposed the construction of the Black Sea coast.
In a petition, they want a total ban on building on protected areas. The organizers plan to submit the petition to the parliament.
"We want to preserve the few remaining places on the Black Sea that have not yet been covered with hotels. We want to keep enjoying them, "said Loreta Todorova, organizer.
- » Bulgarian President Radev and CEC Discussed Preparations for the European Elections
- » Anti-corruption Body Investigates Property Deals of Ruling Majority Politicians in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Citizens Will Pay More For Driving Courses
- » Scientists from the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences have Discovered Anti-tumor Properties of Cannabis
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov: It is Important to Have Brexit with Rules
- » Bulgarian Head of State: There Should be no Doubt About the Transparency and Honesty of the Upcoming European Elections