Eva Maydell: The EU is the Best Place For Bulgarian Business
The EU is a long-term guarantor of the quality and stability of our economy, says the MEP, reported NOVA TV.
"It is hardly to find a Bulgarian business that would develop better if Bulgaria were outside the European Union. In addition to giving access to a market of over 500 million people, the EU is a long-term guarantor for the quality and stability of our economy and sets the direction for development. That is why it is the best place for the development of the Bulgarian business. "This was stated by the Bulgarian MEP from the EPP / GERB Group and the International Secretary of Entrepreneurs GERB Eva Maydell during a regional forum of GERB in Russe.
"In order to preserve the EU, it has to deal more with the specific needs of citizens and businesses. That is why I worked to facilitate the Bulgarian business with initiatives like reducing the fees for euro transfers, attracting nearly one billion BGN for the Juncker plan for almost 10,000 Bulgarian companies, and contributing to the creation of the first EU Technical Assistance Unit European funding'', added Eva Maydell
- » Bulgarian Minister of Agriculture: 288 Guest Houses Funded with EU Money are Being Inspected
- » Wide Variation of Consumption Per Capita Across EU Member States
- » European Court Organizes Round Table on Effective Investigations into Killings and ill-treatment in Sofia, Bulgaria
- » Sofia Lost the Race for the Seat of the European Labor Authority
- » Today, It Will Become Clear Whether Sofia Will be the Seat of the European Labor Authority
- » Bulgarian Regional Ministry Imposed Sanctions for BGN 22.6 Million for Violations of EU Projects