Eva Maydell: The EU is the Best Place For Bulgarian Business
The EU is a long-term guarantor of the quality and stability of our economy, says the MEP, reported NOVA TV.
"It is hardly to find a Bulgarian business that would develop better if Bulgaria were outside the European Union. In addition to giving access to a market of over 500 million people, the EU is a long-term guarantor for the quality and stability of our economy and sets the direction for development. That is why it is the best place for the development of the Bulgarian business. "This was stated by the Bulgarian MEP from the EPP / GERB Group and the International Secretary of Entrepreneurs GERB Eva Maydell during a regional forum of GERB in Russe.
"In order to preserve the EU, it has to deal more with the specific needs of citizens and businesses. That is why I worked to facilitate the Bulgarian business with initiatives like reducing the fees for euro transfers, attracting nearly one billion BGN for the Juncker plan for almost 10,000 Bulgarian companies, and contributing to the creation of the first EU Technical Assistance Unit European funding'', added Eva Maydell
- » Mariya Gabriel Nominated to be European Commissioner For Innovation and Youth
- » Maria Gabriel Opens the Fourth Edition of the Digital Life and Design Conference in Brussels
- » The Distribution of the Resources in the European Commission Will be Announced Today
- » European Commissioner Vytenis Andriukaitis Arrives in Bulgaria
- » Exhibition of Tarnovo Constitution to be Presented in European Parliament
- » The EU Intends to Intensify its Dialogue with the Western Balkan Countries