T MARKET Opens Four New Stores in Bulgaria
The T MARKET retail chain will open four more new stores in Bulgaria by the end of the year, and plans to renovate at least four more, the company said.
"As before, we are planning to open stores all over the country, including in smaller towns, to find new jobs and to invest more and more in our employees and their competencies, and we have built a stable team of more than 1500 people" , says Edwinas Volcass, managing director of the owner company "Maxima Bulgaria".
T MARKET is part of MAXIMA GRUPE and works in Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Poland. It has been present on the Bulgarian market since 2005. The total number of shops in the chain in our country is 74. The four stores in Bulgaria are part of a total of 140 new sites, which the chain is considering opening in the markets on which it operates.
The total investment for this year is € 100 million. Maxima Grupe plans to invest a total of € 600 million in opening new premises and renovation over the next few years. In addition, it is intended to limit the cost to the company, with the expectation of achieving efficiency gains of 500 million euros over 7 years. The group has also set a target for growth of 7 percent each year. Last year, Maxima Grupe acquired the company that operated the Polish supermarket Stokrotka in a deal worth 284 million euros. This Lithuanian company became the owner of more than 560 stores in the Central European country.
- » Investments Worth More Than BGN 200 million Were Made in the Automotive Industry in 2018
- » Bulgarian Economy Minister and Saudi Arabian Ministers Discussed Co-Operation Between the Two Countries
- » A New Third Candidate is Ready to Take Part in CEZ's Bulgarian Business Deal
- » Tourism Minister: The Summer for Bulgarian Tourism will Be Challenging
- » Sofia Airport Grows Passenger Traffic with 5.2% this February
- » Banks in Bulgaria have Earned BGN 1.43 Billion in 2018