T MARKET Opens Four New Stores in Bulgaria
The T MARKET retail chain will open four more new stores in Bulgaria by the end of the year, and plans to renovate at least four more, the company said.
"As before, we are planning to open stores all over the country, including in smaller towns, to find new jobs and to invest more and more in our employees and their competencies, and we have built a stable team of more than 1500 people" , says Edwinas Volcass, managing director of the owner company "Maxima Bulgaria".
T MARKET is part of MAXIMA GRUPE and works in Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Poland. It has been present on the Bulgarian market since 2005. The total number of shops in the chain in our country is 74. The four stores in Bulgaria are part of a total of 140 new sites, which the chain is considering opening in the markets on which it operates.
The total investment for this year is € 100 million. Maxima Grupe plans to invest a total of € 600 million in opening new premises and renovation over the next few years. In addition, it is intended to limit the cost to the company, with the expectation of achieving efficiency gains of 500 million euros over 7 years. The group has also set a target for growth of 7 percent each year. Last year, Maxima Grupe acquired the company that operated the Polish supermarket Stokrotka in a deal worth 284 million euros. This Lithuanian company became the owner of more than 560 stores in the Central European country.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ryanair Reduces Its Flights by Additional 20 Percent in October
- » Boyko Takov, BSMEPA: 90% of Companies in Bulgaria Are Micro, However Generating a Little Over 1/3 of Revenues in the Sector
- » Protests in Bulgaria, Day 73: No Tension, "Great People's Uprising" Scheduled for September 22
- » Bulgaria: National Plan for Absorption of Covid-19 Funding by End of 2020
- » COVID-19 in Austria: New Measures Announced
- » Bulgaria Borrowed BGN 5 Billion from International Markets