Fantastico Opened a Store Worth 24 Million in Sofia and Plans Two More Outside the Capital
The Bulgarian chain Fantastico opened a new mini-trade center next to its old site on 204 Cherni Vrah Boulevard in the capital, and by the end of the year it will be presented in two more cities in the country. In 2019, the company is preparing to open three more sites - another one in Sofia and its first ones in Bankya and Pernik, the official announcement says.
Regarding the already opened new site in the capital, the investment in it is over 24 million leva, and there are yet to be opened 50 additional jobs for the current staff. The company's site has been operating since March 7, with a total built-up area of 4090 square meters. There is a covered parking lot with 91 parking spaces and over 150 outdoor ones. The shopping center also has charging stations for electromobiles.
There is a fresh bar and cafeteria, as well as several other shopping facilities. The store has an Easy Pay Cashier, a currency exchange office, an office of the insurance company I & G brokers and others. "The whole building consists of two main public areas: the first part, fully occupied by the supermarket" Fantastico ", will be opened in early March and the second part will have separate retail outlets such as" Subra "pharmacy, dry cleaning" 5asec Grand optics, Zora, Health Store, and others will open in the summer, "the company said.
The retail chain "Fantastico" has been operating on the Bulgarian market since 1991, and to date there are 42 supermarkets in Sofia, Elin Pelin and Kyustendil. Over 3100 employees work in the chain.
- » Almost 12 million Passengers Have Passed Through Bulgarian Airports in 2018
- » Canadian Velocity Minerals Became the Majority Owner of a Bulgarian Gold Extraction Project
- » Wizz Air - Best Low Cost Airlines For 2018 in the Central and Eastern Europe
- » Bulgarian Commission for Protection of Competition Allowed Businessman Domuschiev to Buy Nova Broadcasting Group
- » Bulgarian Companies Could Participate in the Construction of Infrastructure Projects in Saudi Arabia
- » Bulgarian Tourism Minister: We are Expecting Important Guests in Sunny Beach on May 31st