Fantastico Opened a Store Worth 24 Million in Sofia and Plans Two More Outside the Capital
The Bulgarian chain Fantastico opened a new mini-trade center next to its old site on 204 Cherni Vrah Boulevard in the capital, and by the end of the year it will be presented in two more cities in the country. In 2019, the company is preparing to open three more sites - another one in Sofia and its first ones in Bankya and Pernik, the official announcement says.
Regarding the already opened new site in the capital, the investment in it is over 24 million leva, and there are yet to be opened 50 additional jobs for the current staff. The company's site has been operating since March 7, with a total built-up area of 4090 square meters. There is a covered parking lot with 91 parking spaces and over 150 outdoor ones. The shopping center also has charging stations for electromobiles.
There is a fresh bar and cafeteria, as well as several other shopping facilities. The store has an Easy Pay Cashier, a currency exchange office, an office of the insurance company I & G brokers and others. "The whole building consists of two main public areas: the first part, fully occupied by the supermarket" Fantastico ", will be opened in early March and the second part will have separate retail outlets such as" Subra "pharmacy, dry cleaning" 5asec Grand optics, Zora, Health Store, and others will open in the summer, "the company said.
The retail chain "Fantastico" has been operating on the Bulgarian market since 1991, and to date there are 42 supermarkets in Sofia, Elin Pelin and Kyustendil. Over 3100 employees work in the chain.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ryanair Reduces Its Flights by Additional 20 Percent in October
- » Boyko Takov, BSMEPA: 90% of Companies in Bulgaria Are Micro, However Generating a Little Over 1/3 of Revenues in the Sector
- » Protests in Bulgaria, Day 73: No Tension, "Great People's Uprising" Scheduled for September 22
- » Bulgaria: National Plan for Absorption of Covid-19 Funding by End of 2020
- » COVID-19 in Austria: New Measures Announced
- » Bulgaria Borrowed BGN 5 Billion from International Markets