The Exhibition "Education without Borders" in the National Palace of Culture is Now Open
The National Palace of Culture opened the new edition of "Education Without Borders" exhibition and the Career Forum "Education and Career", bTV writes.
More than 70 schools, universities, academies, institutions, companies, employers and organizations from around the world are attending, and for the first time there will be representatives of Azerbaijan, Pakistan and Oman.
Visitors will have the opportunity to meet with German universities and the German Employment Agency, which will offer paid internships and free German courses.
Leading universities from the Baltic States as well as the United States are visiting.
The exhibition will continue on March 16, when programs for scholarships will be presented for training and career development of young scientists and teachers.
The exhibition is in Hall 9 in the National Palace of Culture.
- » Bulgarian Students with Great Success in a NASA Space Colony Competition
- » Student Fees in Bulgarian Universities - from BGN 200 to EUR 7700
- » By the Middle of 2019: All Schools in Bulgaria With Wi-Fi Networks
- » Burgas University will Train Doctors
- » Why a Professionally Written Essay Can Transform Your Studies
- » Bulgarian Students with the Opportunity to Study in Azerbaijan, Pakistan and Oman