20-year-old was Shot in the Head after a Dispute in Burgas
A twenty-year-old man was shot with a gas pistol in his head after a dispute in Burgas. The police are searching for the shooter, the ODMWR-Burgas announced.
The incident happened on 14 March 2019 to the Russian High School in the seaside city.
The injured youth is placed in a hospital with head injuries. The boy is a Russian citizen permanently resident in Bulgaria.
Police reported that the conflict arose between a Russian citizen and another 20-year-old youth from Moldova. The Moldovan citizen first shot the young person in the face area and then hit him on the head.
The victim is with a serious head injury, with suspicion of fracture of the skull, without danger to life.
Authorities are looking for a 20-year-old Moldovan.
According to the police, the cause of the conflict is a woman, and the two boys have agreed on a meeting on social networks.
Pre-trial proceedings have been initiated in this case.
- » An Explosion in a Russian Lab that Stores Deadly Viruses Like Smallpox, HIV and Ebola
- » Passenger Train Derails in Hong Kong during a Rush Hour, There Are Injured
- » Explosion at a Dobrich Gas Station Killed a Woman, Another is in a Hospital
- » Five People Rushed to Hospital after Turbulence at a Flight to Germany
- » Fire Delays the Sofia-Varna Express Train
- » At Least 30 People Were Injured in a Severe Accident between a Train and a Truck in Japan