Spring Returns to Bulgaria with Full Force
After the last few cooler days, the spring is back again. This shows the medium-term weather patterns seen in Darik Coffee this morning.
On Saturday we will enjoy a clear and warm weather. And on Sunday the maximum temperatures will even exceed 20 degrees.
On Saturday in the north, there may be more clouds, but precipitation is unlikely.
In the new week, weather will remain a typical spring, but there will be more clouds from Tuesday and mostly on Wednesdays and Thursdays. Temperatures will drop slightly and in some places it is possible to overcast with low rainfall. But then, by the end of the week, the weather will be with more sun and again temperatures above 20 degrees in the lowlands.
In the next 10 days, no significant rainfall is expected, shows the models examined.
It is only after 25-26 March that more serious weather degradation is possible due to cyclonic activity both over Europe and the Central Mediterranean.
- » Yellow Code for Heavy Rains and Thunder in 16 Districts in Bulgaria
- » NIMH: Code Yellow Warning For Heavy Rain with Thunder and Hail
- » Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria, Maximum Temperatures between 23°C and 28°C
- » The EC Creates an Air Fleet to Combat Fires
- » Experts Say the Ocean Level May Rise 2m by the End of the Century
- » Bear Cub Visited a Private Yard of a House in Kladnitsa, Western Bulgaria (Video)