Spring Returns to Bulgaria with Full Force
After the last few cooler days, the spring is back again. This shows the medium-term weather patterns seen in Darik Coffee this morning.
On Saturday we will enjoy a clear and warm weather. And on Sunday the maximum temperatures will even exceed 20 degrees.
On Saturday in the north, there may be more clouds, but precipitation is unlikely.
In the new week, weather will remain a typical spring, but there will be more clouds from Tuesday and mostly on Wednesdays and Thursdays. Temperatures will drop slightly and in some places it is possible to overcast with low rainfall. But then, by the end of the week, the weather will be with more sun and again temperatures above 20 degrees in the lowlands.
In the next 10 days, no significant rainfall is expected, shows the models examined.
It is only after 25-26 March that more serious weather degradation is possible due to cyclonic activity both over Europe and the Central Mediterranean.
- » It Will Be Mostly Sunny Today, Isolated Showers Are Possible in the Mountains
- » Тhis Summer Was the Hottest on Record in the Northern Hemisphere
- » Neno Dimov: Less than 3% of the Imported Waste in 2018 Is Burned in TPPs
- » The Ozone Hole over Antarctica - the Smallest in almost 30 Years!
- » It Will be Sunny Again Today, with Highs Between 29C and 34C
- » It will be Sunny Today, with Scattered High Clouds Around Midday