The Minister of Economy Will Convene Consultative Council on Fuels
Today, Minister of Economy Emil Karanikolov is expected to convene Consultative Council on Fuels.
State authorities and persons engaged in economic activities related to oil and petroleum products will discuss the analysis of the Commission for the Protection of Competition on the Fuel Market.
The regulator finds that the law violates the equality of the individual players on the market.
Karanikolov promised changes in the legal framework and detailed consideration of all the texts that bothered the industry or the regulatory body.
The Association of Merchants and Carriers of Fuels has already submitted its proposals for changes. This is also expected to be done by the Oil and Gas Association.
- » KEVR Will Have Meeting on the Gas Price in Bulgaria
- » Rumen Radev Will Visit CERN
- » Register of Fruit and Vegetable Traders Will Protect Domestic Production
- » Over 2 million Pensioners in Bulgaria with Higher Pensions From July
- » Maria Gabriel: There is a Tendency For More Disinformation at the Local Level
- » The most Expensive Apple in the World, Worth EUR 100 Thousand Grows in Plovdiv Garden