The Minister of Economy Will Convene Consultative Council on Fuels
Today, Minister of Economy Emil Karanikolov is expected to convene Consultative Council on Fuels.
State authorities and persons engaged in economic activities related to oil and petroleum products will discuss the analysis of the Commission for the Protection of Competition on the Fuel Market.
The regulator finds that the law violates the equality of the individual players on the market.
Karanikolov promised changes in the legal framework and detailed consideration of all the texts that bothered the industry or the regulatory body.
The Association of Merchants and Carriers of Fuels has already submitted its proposals for changes. This is also expected to be done by the Oil and Gas Association.
- » Sofia Mayor: There is Still Much to be Done About the Safety of Children on the Internet
- » New Traffic Jam Forms in Sofia Because of the Construction of the Third Subway Line
- » Bulgaria Remains at 111th Place on Media Freedom in the World
- » Experts Have Called For a Eeduction in the Politicization of the Energy Sector
- » Alexander Manolev Resigned as Deputy Minister of Economy
- » Prosecutor's Office Investigates Misappropriation of EU Funds by Deputy Minister Alexander Manolev