The Minister of Economy Will Convene Consultative Council on Fuels
Today, Minister of Economy Emil Karanikolov is expected to convene Consultative Council on Fuels.
State authorities and persons engaged in economic activities related to oil and petroleum products will discuss the analysis of the Commission for the Protection of Competition on the Fuel Market.
The regulator finds that the law violates the equality of the individual players on the market.
Karanikolov promised changes in the legal framework and detailed consideration of all the texts that bothered the industry or the regulatory body.
The Association of Merchants and Carriers of Fuels has already submitted its proposals for changes. This is also expected to be done by the Oil and Gas Association.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend