Two Bulgarians Created the World's First Digital Hotel Receptionist
The world's first digital hotel receptionist was created by two Bulgarians who have lived in the UK for many years. The purpose of the electronic application is to make it easier for customers to book a hotel, as well as to improve reception staff.
Valentin Gadjonov and his friend are developing the application within a year and a half. They have completed "Hospitality" in the UK and have worked for many years in various British hotels. The two friends decided to create a digital receptionist to help both clients and staff.
Valentin Gadjonov: Eva is the world's first digital hotel receptionist to make a lot of the receptionist's duties. Her desk is the hotel's website and everyone can work with her on their mobile phone, tablet, computer, and every hotel chooses how to train her. She follows the hotel policy and thus is absolutely individual to each hotel.
The platform facilitates the customer because he does not have to call for a room or hotel reservation.
- » Turkey Opened an Amusement Park, 3 Times Larger Than Disney's Magic Kingdom
- » Three New Cases of African Swine Fever in Wild Boars in Bulgaria
- » Microsoft Stops Windows 7
- » Bulgaria's Chief Health Inspector: Lack of Staff is the most Serious Problem in Health Care
- » Forum "Women. Technology. Time" Held in Sofia
- » Clear Sky until Noon, some Clouds later Today in East Bulgaria, Highs Between 14-19°C