MFA: There is no Data For Bulgarian Citizens Killed in the New Zealand Attack
At 9.30 there is no evidence of Bulgarian citizens killed in the attack in New Zealand, the press center of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs said.
According to information from the Bulgarian Embassy in Canberra, at 9.30 am Bulgarian time there are no data about Bulgarian citizens killed in the shooting against the two mosques in New Zealand.
The MFA clarified that our mission is in constant contact with the New Zealand authorities, which are investigating the identity of perpetrators and victims.
If necessary, Bulgarian citizens can contact the Embassy in Canberra at the following telephone numbers:
+ 612 62 86 97 00
+ 614 38 00 51 87
- » Sofia Mayor: There is Still Much to be Done About the Safety of Children on the Internet
- » New Traffic Jam Forms in Sofia Because of the Construction of the Third Subway Line
- » Bulgaria Remains at 111th Place on Media Freedom in the World
- » Experts Have Called For a Eeduction in the Politicization of the Energy Sector
- » Alexander Manolev Resigned as Deputy Minister of Economy
- » Prosecutor's Office Investigates Misappropriation of EU Funds by Deputy Minister Alexander Manolev