MFA: There is no Data For Bulgarian Citizens Killed in the New Zealand Attack
At 9.30 there is no evidence of Bulgarian citizens killed in the attack in New Zealand, the press center of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs said.
According to information from the Bulgarian Embassy in Canberra, at 9.30 am Bulgarian time there are no data about Bulgarian citizens killed in the shooting against the two mosques in New Zealand.
The MFA clarified that our mission is in constant contact with the New Zealand authorities, which are investigating the identity of perpetrators and victims.
If necessary, Bulgarian citizens can contact the Embassy in Canberra at the following telephone numbers:
+ 612 62 86 97 00
+ 614 38 00 51 87
- » The Construction of Turkish Stream Officially Begins
- » MEPs to Meet For Mobility Package
- » Interpol drops Red Notice for Zhelyaz Andreev
- » The Council of Ministers Signed the Contract For the Construction of the Bulgarian part of Turkish Stream
- » FOCUS: The Parliament Adopts Amendments to the Combating Trafficking in Human Beings Act on First Reading
- » Fandakova: The Battle For Sofia Has Become a Battle Against Sofia