MFA: There is no Data For Bulgarian Citizens Killed in the New Zealand Attack
At 9.30 there is no evidence of Bulgarian citizens killed in the attack in New Zealand, the press center of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs said.
According to information from the Bulgarian Embassy in Canberra, at 9.30 am Bulgarian time there are no data about Bulgarian citizens killed in the shooting against the two mosques in New Zealand.
The MFA clarified that our mission is in constant contact with the New Zealand authorities, which are investigating the identity of perpetrators and victims.
If necessary, Bulgarian citizens can contact the Embassy in Canberra at the following telephone numbers:
+ 612 62 86 97 00
+ 614 38 00 51 87
- » Bulgaria is Failing to Attract Funding for Science
- » The Bulgarian Ministry of Interior Reports a Drop in Casualties of Car Crashes
- » Expenses of the Bulgarian Family are Growing Faster than Income
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Inspected Construction of Section of Hemus Motorway
- » Construction on the Expansion of the Southern Arc of the Ring Road in Sofia can Start at end of 2019.
- » City Scooters like in Vienna will be soon Roaming the Streets of Sofia