MFA: There is no Data For Bulgarian Citizens Killed in the New Zealand Attack
At 9.30 there is no evidence of Bulgarian citizens killed in the attack in New Zealand, the press center of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs said.
According to information from the Bulgarian Embassy in Canberra, at 9.30 am Bulgarian time there are no data about Bulgarian citizens killed in the shooting against the two mosques in New Zealand.
The MFA clarified that our mission is in constant contact with the New Zealand authorities, which are investigating the identity of perpetrators and victims.
If necessary, Bulgarian citizens can contact the Embassy in Canberra at the following telephone numbers:
+ 612 62 86 97 00
+ 614 38 00 51 87
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor