MFA: There is no Data For Bulgarian Citizens Killed in the New Zealand Attack
At 9.30 there is no evidence of Bulgarian citizens killed in the attack in New Zealand, the press center of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs said.
According to information from the Bulgarian Embassy in Canberra, at 9.30 am Bulgarian time there are no data about Bulgarian citizens killed in the shooting against the two mosques in New Zealand.
The MFA clarified that our mission is in constant contact with the New Zealand authorities, which are investigating the identity of perpetrators and victims.
If necessary, Bulgarian citizens can contact the Embassy in Canberra at the following telephone numbers:
+ 612 62 86 97 00
+ 614 38 00 51 87
- » NSSI with 11% Higher First-Quarter Social Security Contributions
- » The EC Sends Experts to Bulgaria Due to the African Swine Fever
- » Astronomical Observatory in the Borisova Garden Will be Restored
- » Company Will Invest Over BGN 25 mln in a Factory Near Devnya
- » Hackers Attacked the Websites of the Airports in Burgas and Varna
- » Rescue Teams Help Two Injured Paragliders near Dupnitsa