MFA: There is no Data For Bulgarian Citizens Killed in the New Zealand Attack
At 9.30 there is no evidence of Bulgarian citizens killed in the attack in New Zealand, the press center of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs said.
According to information from the Bulgarian Embassy in Canberra, at 9.30 am Bulgarian time there are no data about Bulgarian citizens killed in the shooting against the two mosques in New Zealand.
The MFA clarified that our mission is in constant contact with the New Zealand authorities, which are investigating the identity of perpetrators and victims.
If necessary, Bulgarian citizens can contact the Embassy in Canberra at the following telephone numbers:
+ 612 62 86 97 00
+ 614 38 00 51 87
- » There Are 23 billion Smart Devices in the World, Their Number is Expected to Triple by 2025
- » Around 1.3 million Pensioners in Bulgaria Will Receive Additional BGN 40 to Their Easter Pensions
- » Major Repairs Started in the 'Orlandovtsi' Quarter of Sofia
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Urgently Convened the Security Council due to the Attacks in New Zealand and Netherlands
- » Record Copyright Revenues Collected in Bulgaria
- » Montana Received Nearly BGN 11 Million to Stimulate Households for More Ecological Heating