More Sun in Northwest Bulgaria, Cloudy and Rainy in Eastern Parts of the Country
Clearing skies from northwest to mostly sunshine, only in the eastern regions the cloud cover will remain considerable and in some places it will rain. Light to moderate wind from west-northwest. Day temperatures with highs in the range of 9°C to 14°C. This is the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology’s forecast for today, meteorologist Boryana Markova told Focus News Agency.
- » Clear Sky until Noon, some Clouds later Today in East Bulgaria, Highs Between 14-19°C
- » Cloudy Skies with Rain this Afternoon in some Regions of Bulgaria
- » Earthquake Measuring 4.9 Shakes France
- » The Astronomical Spring is Coming
- » Spring Cleaning Campaign in Sofia Begins
- » Sunshine until Noon, Rain Showers later on in some Places in South Bulgaria