More Sun in Northwest Bulgaria, Cloudy and Rainy in Eastern Parts of the Country
Clearing skies from northwest to mostly sunshine, only in the eastern regions the cloud cover will remain considerable and in some places it will rain. Light to moderate wind from west-northwest. Day temperatures with highs in the range of 9°C to 14°C. This is the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology’s forecast for today, meteorologist Boryana Markova told Focus News Agency.
- » Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria, in the Afternoon Rain Showers and Thunder in far Western Areas
- » Earthquake Measuring 3.2 on the Richter Scale Sensed in Dimitrovgrad and Haskovo
- » In the Afternoon Above the Eastern and Mountainous Regions of Bulgaria Could be Raindfall
- » Yellow Code for Heavy Rains and Thunder in 16 Districts in Bulgaria
- » NIMH: Code Yellow Warning For Heavy Rain with Thunder and Hail
- » Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria, Maximum Temperatures between 23°C and 28°C