More Sun in Northwest Bulgaria, Cloudy and Rainy in Eastern Parts of the Country
Clearing skies from northwest to mostly sunshine, only in the eastern regions the cloud cover will remain considerable and in some places it will rain. Light to moderate wind from west-northwest. Day temperatures with highs in the range of 9°C to 14°C. This is the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology’s forecast for today, meteorologist Boryana Markova told Focus News Agency.
- » It Will Be Mostly Sunny Today, Isolated Showers Are Possible in the Mountains
- » Тhis Summer Was the Hottest on Record in the Northern Hemisphere
- » Neno Dimov: Less than 3% of the Imported Waste in 2018 Is Burned in TPPs
- » The Ozone Hole over Antarctica - the Smallest in almost 30 Years!
- » It Will be Sunny Again Today, with Highs Between 29C and 34C
- » It will be Sunny Today, with Scattered High Clouds Around Midday