Petar Stoychev - 200 m Swimming Below Zero
The winner of the 11 World Cups in Swimming Marathon Petar Stoychev made the first workout in the icy waters of Semenovskoye Lake. He will take part in the World Ice Swimming Championship, which begins tomorrow (15 March), reported bTV.
In social networks, the world record holder of 1000 meters announced that he managed to swim 200 meters before his first start to get used to the cold in the cold Russian city of Murmansk.
Stoychev reported that the water temperature in the lake was -0.1 degrees Celsius and the air temperature was -7 degrees Celsius.
In such conditions, the Bulgarian swimmer will start tomorrow in the "royal" discipline - 1000 m.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Australia warns Djokovic's Family over Russian Flag and Symbols
- » The Young Players who can Transform Bulgarian Football
- » Poland called the upcoming Matches between Bulgarian and Russian Football Clubs a "Disgrace
- » A Russian and a Ukrainian will Fight for Bulgaria
- » What Makes Online Sportsbooks Appealing
- » Stoichkov: Thank you, King, Rest in Peace!