The EPP Called on All Right-Wing Parties in Bulgaria to Join Together the European Elections
According to the president of the European People's Party, only unification will avoid spilling votes
Right-wing parties in Bulgaria to appear together in the European elections. That is what the President of the European People's Party, Joseph Daul, called for. "The pledge of the upcoming elections is great, so all members of the EPP family have to make their most responsible choices and and to join together the EU elections" said Daul.
According to him, only unification will avoid the dispersion of votes, which will be beneficial to populist and anti-European forces.
The Democrats for a Strong Bulgaria rejected his call. According to them, GERB is working together with populist organizations at national and European level.
- » There Are 23 billion Smart Devices in the World, Their Number is Expected to Triple by 2025
- » Around 1.3 million Pensioners in Bulgaria Will Receive Additional BGN 40 to Their Easter Pensions
- » Bulgarian PM Will Participate in the Regular Meeting of the European Council on 21 and 22 March
- » Major Repairs Started in the 'Orlandovtsi' Quarter of Sofia
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Urgently Convened the Security Council due to the Attacks in New Zealand and Netherlands
- » Record Copyright Revenues Collected in Bulgaria