The EPP Called on All Right-Wing Parties in Bulgaria to Join Together the European Elections
According to the president of the European People's Party, only unification will avoid spilling votes
Right-wing parties in Bulgaria to appear together in the European elections. That is what the President of the European People's Party, Joseph Daul, called for. "The pledge of the upcoming elections is great, so all members of the EPP family have to make their most responsible choices and and to join together the EU elections" said Daul.
According to him, only unification will avoid the dispersion of votes, which will be beneficial to populist and anti-European forces.
The Democrats for a Strong Bulgaria rejected his call. According to them, GERB is working together with populist organizations at national and European level.
- » Bulgarian President: For Bulgaria, Germany is a Strategic Partner in the EU and a Very Close Partner in NATO
- » The Bulgarian Prosecutor's Office and the European Investment Bank Signed a Memorandum of Understanding
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borisov: Machine Building Makes 25 To 30 % Of Domestic Gross Product
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borisov Talked with German Foreign Minister Heiko Maas
- » Bulgaria is Failing to Attract Funding for Science
- » The Bulgarian Ministry of Interior Reports a Drop in Casualties of Car Crashes