Bulgarian PM Participated in the 7th Global Baku Forum in Azerbaijan
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov participated in the opening ceremony of the Seventh Global Baku Forum in Azerbaijan, organized by the NGO Nizami Gendzhi International Center.
The focus of the discussions is on the role of the major powers in the change of global policy - China, Russia and the EU, as well as the challenges for sustainable development, the government press service announced.
Later, Bulgarian Prime Minister Borissov will address the participants in the forum, focusing on Bulgaria's experience and efforts for peace, stability and development in the Balkans.
During his working visit to Baku, Prime Minister Boyko Borisov will also meet with Azerbaijan President Ilham Aliyev. The main topic of the talks will be the cooperation in the energy sector and the opportunities for participation of Azerbaijan in the European gas hub "Balkan".
- » NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg Praised Bulgaria’s Contributions to Collective Security
- » PM Borissov: Bulgaria Remains a Highly Committed and Responsible NATO Ally
- » The Embassy of the Republic of Bulgaria in Yemen will be Closed
- » President Rumen Radev Held a Meeting with the Club of Ambassadors Speaking Bulgarian
- » Rumen Radev in London: The Funds Invested in Defense Capabilities Should Contribute to the Countries’ Own Economic Development and Social Systems
- » Jens Stoltenberg: NATO Is Strong