Bulgarian PM Participated in the 7th Global Baku Forum in Azerbaijan
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov participated in the opening ceremony of the Seventh Global Baku Forum in Azerbaijan, organized by the NGO Nizami Gendzhi International Center.
The focus of the discussions is on the role of the major powers in the change of global policy - China, Russia and the EU, as well as the challenges for sustainable development, the government press service announced.
Later, Bulgarian Prime Minister Borissov will address the participants in the forum, focusing on Bulgaria's experience and efforts for peace, stability and development in the Balkans.
During his working visit to Baku, Prime Minister Boyko Borisov will also meet with Azerbaijan President Ilham Aliyev. The main topic of the talks will be the cooperation in the energy sector and the opportunities for participation of Azerbaijan in the European gas hub "Balkan".
- » Zoran Zaev: Bulgaria is Our Strategic Partner and one of the Largest Friends of the Republic of Northern Macedonia
- » The Berlin Process in Sofia will be a Mini-presidency Focusing only on Western Balkans
- » Minister Marinov: The Development of Cross-Border Cooperation is an Important Factor in Guaranteeing the Security of European Citizens
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva Opened the Traditional Ambassador Conference in Sofia
- » Serbian Politician: Bulgarian Intelligence Officers Hinder Agreement with Kosovo
- » New Balkan Diplomatic Scandal Involving Bulgarian PM Borisov