After the Brutal Murder of a Woman in Sofia, her Son is Detained
A 42-year-old man is arrested for murdering his mother. This was announced by Sofia City Prosecutor Emilia Rusinova during a briefing, Darik reported.
The crime was committed on March 10th, most likely in the evening. But a signal was filed on March 12 by neighbors after colleagues of the deceased sought her because she did not appear for 2 days at work, the prosecution said.
"The woman is 64 years old, the evidence gathered at the moment, on the basis of which yesterday, the SCM raised an accusation that her son had committed this cruel criminal offense," said Prosecutor Rusinova. According to her, it is clear from the evidence gathered that death is most likely due to traumatic blood loss:
"It has been found that about 15 pierced wounds in the chest and abdomen have been applied. There are such wounds on the face and hands. "
Prosecutor Rusinova also explained that the offense was committed after the use of alcohol by the accused, and the conflict that arose between them was precisely about the use of alcohol.
The accused is detained on suspicion of detention within 72 hours and will be faced tomorrow by the Sofia City Court with a request from the prosecutor's office to impose the worst detention order, namely detention on remand, the Sofia City Prosecutor also said, that the man was detained as early as March 12 at a hotel in Sofia.
According to Rusinova, the detainee is 42 years old, has criminal recordings but has not been convicted. There is evidence that the man has led a wandering way of life.
- » Billion Dollar Business: Illegal Puppies Trade from Eastern Europe
- » € 2 Million Worth of Valuables Were Stolen from the Vaux-le-Vicomte Chateau in France
- » Ivan Geshev: We Busted An Arms and Drug Trafficking Group from Bulgaria to the UK
- » British Man Charged with Child Sex Abuse in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Special Prosecutor's Office: Charges Brought Against 4 People for Organ Trafficking
- » Seven People Killed in Terrorist Attack in Turkey