Grigor Dimitrov is Ready to Return for the Masters Game in Miami
Grigor Dimitrov is preparing to return to play. The Bulgarian tennis player trains in Miami, where the Masters Series tournament begins on Monday.
The Bulgarian did not play after dropping out of the Australian Open. He gave up the tournaments in Rotterdam, Acapulco and Indian Wells because of the shoulder inflammation.
His early appearance in Miami, while the still running Indian Wells race, allowed him to be among the first to experience the feel of the new Hard Rock Stadium.
- » Ludogorets are Football Champions of Bulgaria and Win Eighth Consecutive Title
- » Grigor Dimitrov Lost in the First Round in Geneva
- » Three-Time Formula 1 World Champion Niki Lauda has Died at the Age of 70
- » Police in Sofia with Extraordinary Measures due to the Football Derby between Levski and CSKA
- » Grigor Dimitrov Climbed One Place In The ATP World Rankings
- » Ivet Lalova Took First Place In The 200-Meter Race In Osaka