Grigor Dimitrov is Ready to Return for the Masters Game in Miami
Grigor Dimitrov is preparing to return to play. The Bulgarian tennis player trains in Miami, where the Masters Series tournament begins on Monday.
The Bulgarian did not play after dropping out of the Australian Open. He gave up the tournaments in Rotterdam, Acapulco and Indian Wells because of the shoulder inflammation.
His early appearance in Miami, while the still running Indian Wells race, allowed him to be among the first to experience the feel of the new Hard Rock Stadium.
- » Bulgarian Katrin Taseva with Gold and Bronze of Grand Prix in Ukraine
- » Bulgarian Daniel Asenov is European Boxing Champion for the Sixth Time
- » WORLD CHAMPION! Petar Stoychev is the Fastest in the World in Swimming in Icy Waters!
- » Petar Stoychev - 200 m Swimming Below Zero
- » For the First time, Bulgarian Became the World Vice Champion in the Biathlon
- » Sofia Open Will Be in September