Bulgaria is Ready to Give up to EUR 3 Million to Turkey for Refugees
Bulgaria is ready to give up to 3 million euros to Turkey under the Refugee Assistance Facility until 2023. This year, Bulgaria has provided EUR 150,000 for this purpose, the BNR said.
In Brussels, Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva will present Bulgaria's readiness to provide additional funds for Turkey's refugee support mechanism for the period 2019-2023 during the conference of EU foreign ministers in the Belgian capital on the situation in Syria.
Within the forum, the Foreign Ministers of the European Union will hold a political debate on the many aspects of the crisis in Syria.
The conference is a continuation of the two-day dialogue titled "For the Future of Syria", attended by representatives of civil society in Syria and the region, ministers and politicians from neighboring Syrian donor countries, regional organizations, UN agencies.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus
- » The Presidents of Bulgaria and Romania Rumen Radev and Klaus Iohannis Discussed the Efficient Supplies of Food and Raw Materials in the Conditions of Crisis
- » The Government has Approved a Program for Supporting Bulgarian Communities Abroad
- » Stoltenberg: Bulgaria has Received NATO support in the Fight against COVID-19