Bulgaria is Ready to Give up to EUR 3 Million to Turkey for Refugees
Bulgaria is ready to give up to 3 million euros to Turkey under the Refugee Assistance Facility until 2023. This year, Bulgaria has provided EUR 150,000 for this purpose, the BNR said.
In Brussels, Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva will present Bulgaria's readiness to provide additional funds for Turkey's refugee support mechanism for the period 2019-2023 during the conference of EU foreign ministers in the Belgian capital on the situation in Syria.
Within the forum, the Foreign Ministers of the European Union will hold a political debate on the many aspects of the crisis in Syria.
The conference is a continuation of the two-day dialogue titled "For the Future of Syria", attended by representatives of civil society in Syria and the region, ministers and politicians from neighboring Syrian donor countries, regional organizations, UN agencies.
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: Our Support for Serbia's European Path Will Continue
- » Bulgarian Exports to Vietnam in 2018 Amounted to $ 33.0 million in 2018
- » Deputy Prime Minister Nikolova: There is Potential For Investment Cooperation Between Bulgaria and Kuwait
- » 6 Iran-Bulgaria Cooperation Deals Signed
- » The Speaker of the Bulgarian National Assembly Spoke with the Iranian Minister of Road and Urban Development
- » Iran and Bulgaria are Negotiating for Direct Flights Sofia - Tehran