Bulgaria is Ready to Give up to EUR 3 Million to Turkey for Refugees
Bulgaria is ready to give up to 3 million euros to Turkey under the Refugee Assistance Facility until 2023. This year, Bulgaria has provided EUR 150,000 for this purpose, the BNR said.
In Brussels, Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva will present Bulgaria's readiness to provide additional funds for Turkey's refugee support mechanism for the period 2019-2023 during the conference of EU foreign ministers in the Belgian capital on the situation in Syria.
Within the forum, the Foreign Ministers of the European Union will hold a political debate on the many aspects of the crisis in Syria.
The conference is a continuation of the two-day dialogue titled "For the Future of Syria", attended by representatives of civil society in Syria and the region, ministers and politicians from neighboring Syrian donor countries, regional organizations, UN agencies.
- » Prime Minister Borisov Met with the Greek Minister For Migration Policy
- » Russian President Vladimir Putin Will Visit Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria and Norway Will Work on Joint Projects in the Western Balkans
- » Boris Johnson Will Meet Jean-Claude Juncker Today
- » Presidents of Turkey, Russia and Iran Meet in Ankara
- » Bulgaria Charges NGO Official With Spying For Russia