Bulgaria is Ready to Give up to EUR 3 Million to Turkey for Refugees
Bulgaria is ready to give up to 3 million euros to Turkey under the Refugee Assistance Facility until 2023. This year, Bulgaria has provided EUR 150,000 for this purpose, the BNR said.
In Brussels, Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva will present Bulgaria's readiness to provide additional funds for Turkey's refugee support mechanism for the period 2019-2023 during the conference of EU foreign ministers in the Belgian capital on the situation in Syria.
Within the forum, the Foreign Ministers of the European Union will hold a political debate on the many aspects of the crisis in Syria.
The conference is a continuation of the two-day dialogue titled "For the Future of Syria", attended by representatives of civil society in Syria and the region, ministers and politicians from neighboring Syrian donor countries, regional organizations, UN agencies.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Greece and Turkey to Resolve Their Disputes in Istanbul
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus