Bulgaria is Ready to Give up to EUR 3 Million to Turkey for Refugees
Bulgaria is ready to give up to 3 million euros to Turkey under the Refugee Assistance Facility until 2023. This year, Bulgaria has provided EUR 150,000 for this purpose, the BNR said.
In Brussels, Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva will present Bulgaria's readiness to provide additional funds for Turkey's refugee support mechanism for the period 2019-2023 during the conference of EU foreign ministers in the Belgian capital on the situation in Syria.
Within the forum, the Foreign Ministers of the European Union will hold a political debate on the many aspects of the crisis in Syria.
The conference is a continuation of the two-day dialogue titled "For the Future of Syria", attended by representatives of civil society in Syria and the region, ministers and politicians from neighboring Syrian donor countries, regional organizations, UN agencies.
- » Serbian Politician: Bulgarian Intelligence Officers Hinder Agreement with Kosovo
- » New Balkan Diplomatic Scandal Involving Bulgarian PM Borisov
- » 46 out 48 Projects Successfully Completed Within the Cooperation between Bulgaria and Macedonia
- » New over € 5 million will be Invested in the Border Region Between Bulgaria and Northern Macedonia
- » PM Borissov Expects Chinese Investments in the "Green" Economy of Bulgaria
- » PM Boyko Borissov Held a Meeting with a Delegation from China