The President Announced that Only Investment in Industry can Ensure Development in Bulgaria
President Rumen Radev said that only investments in the industry can guarantee a pace of development. The head of state opened a conference "On a Competitive and Prosperous Bulgarian Economy", which is held today under his patronage. The forum is attended by Deputy Prime Ministers Tomislav Donchev and Mariana Nikolova and Ministers Vladislav Goranov, Emil Karanikolov and Krassimir Valchev.
According to Radev, there are several important players on which the economy depends - the state, business, education and science - and what could be done today to bring the economy to a new orbit at a high and sustainable pace.
The president has called for important questions to be addressed, including whether we are attracting foreign investors with outdated measures like low taxes, whether companies are on equal footing, whether they all have the same access to EMF, what is the state of the business climate, have we managed to clarify the role of the state in the economy, are we ready for the challenges of the future, is there a new global crisis knocking on the door.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov: We Keep Over 300,000 Jobs Until September 30 with the Measure 60/40
- » Ministry of Labor and Social Policy: BGN 1 Million for Computers to Socially Disadvantaged Children in Bulgaria
- » Assoc. Prof. Kunchev: The Epidemic in Bulgaria is still Far from Over
- » CEM with a New Chairman - Betina Zhoteva
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly