The President Announced that Only Investment in Industry can Ensure Development in Bulgaria
President Rumen Radev said that only investments in the industry can guarantee a pace of development. The head of state opened a conference "On a Competitive and Prosperous Bulgarian Economy", which is held today under his patronage. The forum is attended by Deputy Prime Ministers Tomislav Donchev and Mariana Nikolova and Ministers Vladislav Goranov, Emil Karanikolov and Krassimir Valchev.
According to Radev, there are several important players on which the economy depends - the state, business, education and science - and what could be done today to bring the economy to a new orbit at a high and sustainable pace.
The president has called for important questions to be addressed, including whether we are attracting foreign investors with outdated measures like low taxes, whether companies are on equal footing, whether they all have the same access to EMF, what is the state of the business climate, have we managed to clarify the role of the state in the economy, are we ready for the challenges of the future, is there a new global crisis knocking on the door.
- » Restoration of the Viaduct of Struma Motorway Will Cost BGN 1.86 million
- » Prime Minister Borissov Will Attend the Opening of the Gold Mine "Ada Tepe"
- » Rumen Radev Wants the Bulgarian State to Research the Investors and Their Plans For the Implementation of Belene NPP
- » Bulgarian Police: The Bomb Threat Emails were Sent from Switzerland and Seychelles
- » Electric Scooters Can Now be Rented From 200 Points in Sofia
- » Between 100 and 270 BGN More Was Paid For Heating and Hot Water by the Citizens of Sofia