Burgas University will Train Doctors
The opening of the Faculty of Medicine at the Prof. Asen Zlatarov University in Burgas will be voted by the Council of Ministers. The procedure is triggered by the higher education institution, which wants to train students in the specialties of Medicine and Dental Medicine.
The university has already received a positive assessment from the National Agency for Assessment and Accreditation for its new faculty project. To be true, it must be approved by the government and the National Assembly.
According to the project, the academic staff in the unit will consist of 54 people, divided into 9 departments. The practical training of the students will take place in the "Deva Maria" and "Burgas" hospitals, with which the university will conclude contracts.
The aim is to train medical specialists for Burgas and the region.
At present, medical education is available at the four specialized universities in Sofia, Varna, Pleven and Varna, as well as at Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski and at the Thracian University in Stara Zagora where there are medical faculties.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Fees are Increasing in most Bulgarian Universities
- » One in Ten Bulgarians between the ages of 18 and 24 has Dropped out of School Early
- » Working as a Bulgarian Student in Europe: What You Need to Know About Work Permits
- » Bulgaria: A Draft Regulation provides for Military training for 10th and 11th Grade Students
- » 15.2% are the Teachers under 35 in Bulgaria, 54 is the Average Age
- » Bulgaria: The Affordable Option for Quality Education in Europe