Burgas University will Train Doctors
The opening of the Faculty of Medicine at the Prof. Asen Zlatarov University in Burgas will be voted by the Council of Ministers. The procedure is triggered by the higher education institution, which wants to train students in the specialties of Medicine and Dental Medicine.
The university has already received a positive assessment from the National Agency for Assessment and Accreditation for its new faculty project. To be true, it must be approved by the government and the National Assembly.
According to the project, the academic staff in the unit will consist of 54 people, divided into 9 departments. The practical training of the students will take place in the "Deva Maria" and "Burgas" hospitals, with which the university will conclude contracts.
The aim is to train medical specialists for Burgas and the region.
At present, medical education is available at the four specialized universities in Sofia, Varna, Pleven and Varna, as well as at Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski and at the Thracian University in Stara Zagora where there are medical faculties.
- » During the 2017/2018 School Year, 16,300 Students Left School
- » UNWE Announced it is under Threat of Bankruptcy
- » EU Commissioner Mariya Gabriel to Hold Discussions in Schools on Online Safety and Cyber Security
- » Fifty Top Companies and over 10,000 Students will Participate in this Year's Careers UNWE 2019 Forum
- » 53,000 Bulgarian High School Seniors Go to State Exams at the End of May
- » Over BGN 13 million Additional Funding Approved for Bulgarian Teachers' Transport Costs