Which are the Cheapest Cities to Visit in Europe?
Sofia, Bucharest and Budapest are among the cities you can visit if you have a limited budget, according to an article by the low-cost Ryanair company.
The text highlights the advantages of these places and the exemplary prices for basic goods and services such as taxes, local beer, wine, coffee and food.
According to the authors Sofia is the perfect place for people who want to immerse themselves in urban culture and do not feel like outsiders. Since there is no huge list of attractions, tourists have time to immerse themselves in the local lifestyle. The article also mentions our hospitality: "The locals here are very cool, hospitable and very entertaining," the company said.
A portion of the text is dedicated to Bucharest, which is described as the second cheapest city in Europe to rest. "It will not cost you too much to eat really well, sleep well and live well," write from the airline and point out that "you can enjoy the food in a luxury restaurant in the city center for less than 50 euros. "
Budapest is coming up with an amazing offer. According to the authors, this is one of the cities with the cheapest alcohol. In Budapest you can find beer or wine for one euro.
The other cities in the airline's list are the charming Krakow, which has one of the largest medieval city squares, Bratislava with its castles and Vilnius with its largest baroque city.
- » Bulgarian Tourism Minister and the Director-General of UNESCO Discussed Bilateral Co-operation
- » Strike Canceled Over 300 Flights of the National Air Carrier 'Alitalia'
- » Bulgarian Deputy Prime Minister for Economic and Demographic Policy: Relations Between Bulgaria and Ukraine Are on a Solid Foundation
- » Bulgarian Tourism Minister: We will be Uncompromising in the Control of Beach Areas
- » BDZ Discussed the 2020 Schedule
- » Fewer Russian And German Tourists Will Spend Their Summer Vacation In Bulgaria