Cloudy Skies with Rain in Places Throughout Bulgaria this Afternoon
The cloud over the country will be considerable, with rain in some places in West Bulgaria in the afternoon, meteorologist Hristo Hristov, National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, told Focus News Agency. In Eastern Bulgaria, light to moderate wind from south-southeast. Maximum temperatures between 7°C and 12°C, in Sofia about 7°C. Air pressure, which is below the average for the month, will further decrease a little during the day.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Poachers Killed One of the Rarest Birds in Bulgaria
- » Two People Have Been Infected With COVID-19 by a Mink
- » Bulgarian State Railways Signed a Contract with Siemens
- » Lake Varna: Tons of Dead Fish at the Shore, What is the Reason?
- » The Sun Has Not Been This Quiet Since the Ice Age
- » Emergency Declared in Michigan - Two Dams Have Breached