Cloudy Skies with Rain in Places Throughout Bulgaria this Afternoon
The cloud over the country will be considerable, with rain in some places in West Bulgaria in the afternoon, meteorologist Hristo Hristov, National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, told Focus News Agency. In Eastern Bulgaria, light to moderate wind from south-southeast. Maximum temperatures between 7°C and 12°C, in Sofia about 7°C. Air pressure, which is below the average for the month, will further decrease a little during the day.
- » Europe is Threatened by Temperature Records
- » Code Orange Warning For Heavy Rain For 4 regions in Bulgaria
- » Rain and Thunderstorms in Some Parts of Bulgaria, Possibly Hailstorms
- » The Storm in Sofia Caused Heavy Damages
- » 7.3 Magnitude Earthquake Was Recorded in the Sea of Indonesia
- » Rain Showers and Thunder in Many Areas,