Cloudy Skies with Rain in Places Throughout Bulgaria this Afternoon
The cloud over the country will be considerable, with rain in some places in West Bulgaria in the afternoon, meteorologist Hristo Hristov, National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, told Focus News Agency. In Eastern Bulgaria, light to moderate wind from south-southeast. Maximum temperatures between 7°C and 12°C, in Sofia about 7°C. Air pressure, which is below the average for the month, will further decrease a little during the day.
- » Cloudy Day with Rain in Many Places in Bulgaria, Highs between 12-17°C
- » Considerable Cloudiness Across most of Bulgaria, Rain in some Places in the Afternoon
- » Wild Animals have Eaten Pelican Eggs in "Srebarna" Nature Reserve
- » Fake Sports Goods Detained at Varna West Port
- » Rain in the Afternoon in Western Bulgaria, Snow in the Mountains
- » Rain Will Stop in Eastern Bulgaria Before Noon. The Rest of The Country Will Remain Cloudy