National Palace of Culture With Abmbition of Being the Number One Producer of Cultural Events in Bulgaria
The National Palace of Culture sets the ambitious goal of being the number one producer of cultural events in Bulgaria. The leadership of the National Palace of Culture today presented its main tasks for the next two years - an even richer program, affordable ticket prices and more viewers.
In the coming months Hall 1 will again host concerts of Bulgarian and world celebrities.
Concerts, cinema and theater events are included in the program of the National Palace of Culture for this year.
The National Palace of Culture will have a new art space next to the former VIP entrance.
For the 2019th, expectations are even more ambitious - attracting many foreign audiences.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov: We Keep Over 300,000 Jobs Until September 30 with the Measure 60/40
- » Ministry of Labor and Social Policy: BGN 1 Million for Computers to Socially Disadvantaged Children in Bulgaria
- » Assoc. Prof. Kunchev: The Epidemic in Bulgaria is still Far from Over
- » CEM with a New Chairman - Betina Zhoteva
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly