National Palace of Culture With Abmbition of Being the Number One Producer of Cultural Events in Bulgaria
The National Palace of Culture sets the ambitious goal of being the number one producer of cultural events in Bulgaria. The leadership of the National Palace of Culture today presented its main tasks for the next two years - an even richer program, affordable ticket prices and more viewers.
In the coming months Hall 1 will again host concerts of Bulgarian and world celebrities.
Concerts, cinema and theater events are included in the program of the National Palace of Culture for this year.
The National Palace of Culture will have a new art space next to the former VIP entrance.
For the 2019th, expectations are even more ambitious - attracting many foreign audiences.
- » Тhe Government Decided to Stop Working on the 'National Strategy For the Child'
- » Parliament Adopted a Bill for the Bulgarian Oilseed Rose
- » Bulgarian Road Agency: Trucks over 12 Tonnes will be Banned from Motorways in Peak Hours
- » Bulgarian MPs Adopt Amendments to Measures Against Money Laundering Act at First Reading
- » The Bulgarian State will Give BGN 7.5 Million to UNWE
- » Bulgarian Border Police: Heavy Outbound Traffic at Lesovo and Ruse