National Palace of Culture With Abmbition of Being the Number One Producer of Cultural Events in Bulgaria
The National Palace of Culture sets the ambitious goal of being the number one producer of cultural events in Bulgaria. The leadership of the National Palace of Culture today presented its main tasks for the next two years - an even richer program, affordable ticket prices and more viewers.
In the coming months Hall 1 will again host concerts of Bulgarian and world celebrities.
Concerts, cinema and theater events are included in the program of the National Palace of Culture for this year.
The National Palace of Culture will have a new art space next to the former VIP entrance.
For the 2019th, expectations are even more ambitious - attracting many foreign audiences.
- » KEVR Will Have Meeting on the Gas Price in Bulgaria
- » Rumen Radev Will Visit CERN
- » Register of Fruit and Vegetable Traders Will Protect Domestic Production
- » Over 2 million Pensioners in Bulgaria with Higher Pensions From July
- » Maria Gabriel: There is a Tendency For More Disinformation at the Local Level
- » The most Expensive Apple in the World, Worth EUR 100 Thousand Grows in Plovdiv Garden