Bulgarian Students with the Opportunity to Study in Azerbaijan, Pakistan and Oman
The two-day exhibition "Education without borders" and the Career Forum "Education and Career" will start on Friday, March 15, at the National Palace of Culture in Sofia, the organizers announced. The event will include schools, universities, academies, institutions, companies, employers and organizations around the world. Representatives of Azerbaijan, Pakistan and Oman are expected to visit the forum for the first time.
Visitors will also be able to get acquainted with the opportunities for training in a group of German universities, as well as meet with representatives of the German Employment Agency, which will offer paid internships and free German courses. Leading universities from the Baltic States and the United States will be present at the exhibition.
This year, the exhibition presents an interesting accompanying program that takes the occasion of World Consumer Day - March 15 will focus on consumer rights.
On the last day of the event, scholarship programs and training for young scientists and teachers will be presented, as well as opportunities for career development targeted at young visitors.
- » Most of the High Schools Graduates Will Sit a Biology or English Exam
- » Increase in The amount of the Withdrawn Student Credits
- » Test Results Show That Math is the Hardest Subject for 4th Graders
- » Today High School Graduates Take State Exam in Bulgarian Language and Literature
- » Bulgarian Education Ministry Considers Free Education for Certain University Majors
- » Most Of The Teachers In Bulgaria Are Women Over 55 Years