A Huge Construction Crane Fell in the Mladost Quarter of Sofia
Nearly a 30-meter crane of construction site fell on a very busy street in Sofia's Mladost quarter -3 today in the early afternoon.
The incident occurred around 2:00 pm near the church, the 25th polyclinic and the municipality, as well as two schools and a children's center.
There are no injured people and no material damage.
- » A Serious Train Crash with Victims and Injured People Occurred in France
- » Car Drove into a Group of Tourists in London, at Least Seven People Are Injured
- » Serious Car Crash Blocked Trakia Motorway
- » The Locomotive of the Yambol-Burgas Passenger Train Caught on Fire
- » A Train Ran Over a Woman who Was Crossing the Rails near Dupnitsa
- » Piece of Balcony Collapsed in the Center of Sofia