Pepco Opens its First Two Stores in Bulgaria on March 15th
The chain of retail stores in Central and Eastern Europe PEPCO will open its first two stores this week. The sites will be two and will be located in Plovdiv, the company said, quoted by SeeNews.
During the first six months of its entry into Bulgaria, PEPCO plans to open another 15 stores. By the end of 2021, their number will grow to 70. By the end of the year, the company will open sites in Sofia, Varna, Rousse, Dobrich, Pazardjik, Burgas and other cities. The main target is those with a population of over 10,000 people. PEPCO will hire 500 people by 2021. "We are glad to strengthen our presence in the Balkans, and our customers in Bulgaria will be able to visit our stores not only in major cities such as Sofia, Plovdiv, Burgas and Stara Zagora and also take advantage of our proposals, "said Marcin Stanko, chief operating officer for Central and Eastern Europe.
"The Bulgarian market has great potential and I am absolutely convinced that the trade concept of PEPCO will find its place here Our entry into the market will allow customers to choose from a wide assortment products at very low prices according to our formula" more for less " , says the operational manager for Bulgaria Dragia Dragiev.
The chain currently has more than 1,600 retail outlets in 10 countries in the region, including Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Romania, Hungary and the Czech Republic. The PEPCO Stores offer children's, men's and women's clothing, lingerie, accessories, toys, home decorations, home textiles and more. Around 60% of the assortment of PEPCO are clothing (including shoes and underwear), and 40% have household goods.
- » Investments Worth More Than BGN 200 million Were Made in the Automotive Industry in 2018
- » Bulgarian Economy Minister and Saudi Arabian Ministers Discussed Co-Operation Between the Two Countries
- » A New Third Candidate is Ready to Take Part in CEZ's Bulgarian Business Deal
- » Tourism Minister: The Summer for Bulgarian Tourism will Be Challenging
- » Sofia Airport Grows Passenger Traffic with 5.2% this February
- » Banks in Bulgaria have Earned BGN 1.43 Billion in 2018