Bulgarian Cabinet Allocated BGN 3 Million to the Ministry of Interior in Relation to Schengen
The government approved additional spending on the budget of the Ministry of Interior amounting to BGN 3 million.
This was announced by the press office of the Cabinet.
Money is urgent measures for 2019 for Bulgaria's accession to the Schengen area, the report says.
- » Interpol drops Red Notice for Zhelyaz Andreev
- » The Council of Ministers Signed the Contract For the Construction of the Bulgarian part of Turkish Stream
- » FOCUS: The Parliament Adopts Amendments to the Combating Trafficking in Human Beings Act on First Reading
- » Fandakova: The Battle For Sofia Has Become a Battle Against Sofia
- » Low Salaries Stand in the State's Way to Attract Good Cyber-Specialists
- » Sotir Tsatsarov: It's neither my, nor the Judiciary's Job to Advise the Public Administration that It Should Reconsider the Entire Protection System for Its Computer Networks