Bulgarian Cabinet Allocated BGN 3 Million to the Ministry of Interior in Relation to Schengen
The government approved additional spending on the budget of the Ministry of Interior amounting to BGN 3 million.
This was announced by the press office of the Cabinet.
Money is urgent measures for 2019 for Bulgaria's accession to the Schengen area, the report says.
- » Register of Fruit and Vegetable Traders Will Protect Domestic Production
- » Over 2 million Pensioners in Bulgaria with Higher Pensions From July
- » Maria Gabriel: There is a Tendency For More Disinformation at the Local Level
- » The most Expensive Apple in the World, Worth EUR 100 Thousand Grows in Plovdiv Garden
- » Traffic Congestion in Sofia is Worse than those in San Francisco and Sydney
- » Bulgaria’s Minister of Regional Development and Public Works Opens the Conference "Business and Regions"