Shared Electric Vehicles Spark in Sofia Increase by 170
Spark's shared car company added 20 Hyundai Kona electric cars to its park. So the cars offered by the company are already 150, all of them moving on electricity, reports Dnevnik
Spark has said that another 150 electric vehicles Hyundai Kona will be delivered by the middle of the year, so the total number of their cars in Sofia will reach 300.
"These are high-end luxury cars that have a significant mileage of 300 km with a single charge, with this order making a clear statement that the Spark service has great potential and will increasingly enter the transport mix of Sofia," said the executive director of the company Stefan Spasov.
He also said that over a year and a half of the introduction of the service, over 35,000 people benefited from it.
Spark allows the discovery and hiring of an electric car via a mobile phone. Cars can be taken and left anywhere in the blue or green area of Sofia, where electric vehicles stop for free or in designated areas outside the city center. Payment is based on time, depending on the traffic, the use may be cheaper than charges.
At present, Spark's largest fleet of cars are Volkswagen e-Up, Nissan Leaf from the previous and current generation, as well as a number of Nissan and EnVi 200 light trucks. "(Nissan e-NV200).
- » Is there an Economic Crisis on the Bulgaria Sea Coast this Summer?
- » Bulgarian Flight Delays Trigger A Government Investigation
- » Eurostat: In Five Years No Sea Cruise has been Realized in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Ranks Last in the EU in Online Holiday Booking
- » The Bulgarian is a Moderate and Responsible Consumer
- » A1 Accepts Payments in Cryptocurrency in Austria