Prime Minister Boyko Borisov on a Working Visit to Azerbaijan
He will take part in the Seventh Global Balkan Forum, reported NOVA TV.
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov will be on a working visit to Azerbaijan. During his visit to Baku on 13 and 14 March, the Prime Minister will take part in the Seventh Global Balkan Forum, organized by the non-governmental organization Nizami Ganjavi International Center.
Focus on the event's discussions will be the role of the major forces in global policy change - China, the US, Russia and the EU, as well as the challenges to sustainable development.
During his working visit to the Azerbaijani capital, the Prime Minister will meet with the country's President Ilham Aliyev.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus
- » The Presidents of Bulgaria and Romania Rumen Radev and Klaus Iohannis Discussed the Efficient Supplies of Food and Raw Materials in the Conditions of Crisis
- » The Government has Approved a Program for Supporting Bulgarian Communities Abroad
- » Stoltenberg: Bulgaria has Received NATO support in the Fight against COVID-19