Prime Minister Boyko Borisov on a Working Visit to Azerbaijan
He will take part in the Seventh Global Balkan Forum, reported NOVA TV.
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov will be on a working visit to Azerbaijan. During his visit to Baku on 13 and 14 March, the Prime Minister will take part in the Seventh Global Balkan Forum, organized by the non-governmental organization Nizami Ganjavi International Center.
Focus on the event's discussions will be the role of the major forces in global policy change - China, the US, Russia and the EU, as well as the challenges to sustainable development.
During his working visit to the Azerbaijani capital, the Prime Minister will meet with the country's President Ilham Aliyev.
- » Serbian Politician: Bulgarian Intelligence Officers Hinder Agreement with Kosovo
- » New Balkan Diplomatic Scandal Involving Bulgarian PM Borisov
- » 46 out 48 Projects Successfully Completed Within the Cooperation between Bulgaria and Macedonia
- » New over € 5 million will be Invested in the Border Region Between Bulgaria and Northern Macedonia
- » PM Borissov Expects Chinese Investments in the "Green" Economy of Bulgaria
- » PM Boyko Borissov Held a Meeting with a Delegation from China