The Salary of the Drivers in the Public Transport Will be BGN 1150
The Sofia Municipality is taking extraordinary measures in connection with the lack of drivers in public transport. Tomorrow, at the meeting of the municipal council will be voted equalization of wages in the metropolitan auto and electric transport and a 10% increase in wages. Overtime work will also be reduced.
The other extraordinary measures to be voted tomorrow at the meeting are to improve working conditions as well as the construction of dormitories in the Iskar region for the temporary accommodation of drivers from other cities.
Mayor of Sofia Yordanka Fandakova commented that the opposition instead of helping solve the problems creates additional conflicts.
Whether drivers are satisfied with the measures that will be voted tomorrow will become clear after the decision of the transport committee.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend