The Salary of the Drivers in the Public Transport Will be BGN 1150
The Sofia Municipality is taking extraordinary measures in connection with the lack of drivers in public transport. Tomorrow, at the meeting of the municipal council will be voted equalization of wages in the metropolitan auto and electric transport and a 10% increase in wages. Overtime work will also be reduced.
The other extraordinary measures to be voted tomorrow at the meeting are to improve working conditions as well as the construction of dormitories in the Iskar region for the temporary accommodation of drivers from other cities.
Mayor of Sofia Yordanka Fandakova commented that the opposition instead of helping solve the problems creates additional conflicts.
Whether drivers are satisfied with the measures that will be voted tomorrow will become clear after the decision of the transport committee.
- » Bulgaria is Failing to Attract Funding for Science
- » The Bulgarian Ministry of Interior Reports a Drop in Casualties of Car Crashes
- » Expenses of the Bulgarian Family are Growing Faster than Income
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Inspected Construction of Section of Hemus Motorway
- » Construction on the Expansion of the Southern Arc of the Ring Road in Sofia can Start at end of 2019.
- » City Scooters like in Vienna will be soon Roaming the Streets of Sofia