The Salary of the Drivers in the Public Transport Will be BGN 1150
The Sofia Municipality is taking extraordinary measures in connection with the lack of drivers in public transport. Tomorrow, at the meeting of the municipal council will be voted equalization of wages in the metropolitan auto and electric transport and a 10% increase in wages. Overtime work will also be reduced.
The other extraordinary measures to be voted tomorrow at the meeting are to improve working conditions as well as the construction of dormitories in the Iskar region for the temporary accommodation of drivers from other cities.
Mayor of Sofia Yordanka Fandakova commented that the opposition instead of helping solve the problems creates additional conflicts.
Whether drivers are satisfied with the measures that will be voted tomorrow will become clear after the decision of the transport committee.
- » PM Borissov - The State Is Making Sure that the Next Generations Won't Be Burdened with Debt
- » Parliament Officially Goes into Election Vacations Until October 25 Inclusive
- » We are Celebrating the Feast of Aviation and the Bulgarian Air Force
- » After the Security Council: Bulgaria Urges Turkey to Suspend Military Operation in Syria
- » The Security Council will Meet Today Due to the Situation in Syria
- » 40% of the Roads in Bulgaria are in Poor Condition