New Study: The Desire of Young People to Emigrate Abroad is Decreasing
The desire among young Bulgarians to emigrate abroad is decreasing. If, in 2002, 14% claimed a denial of emigration, the percentage was 61% in 2018.
The data was presented by Prof. Boris Popivanov from the Institute of Sociology "Ivan Hadzhiyski" in the presentation of the results of "Youth Surveys in Southeast Europe 2018/2019", organized by the Friedrich Ebert Foundation.
The survey was conducted among young people aged 15-29 at the same time in 10 Southeast European countries in 2018. The field study in Bulgaria was conducted by Gallup International.
- » World Happiness Report: Bulgaria is Ranked 97th in the World
- » Earthquake Measuring 4.9 Shakes France
- » Increase of Salaries of Healthcare Professionals in Sofia' Emergency Hospital "Pirogov"
- » The Astronomical Spring is Coming
- » Exhibition of Works by Bulgarian Artists Opened at the University in Istanbul
- » Spring Cleaning Campaign in Sofia Begins