New Study: The Desire of Young People to Emigrate Abroad is Decreasing
The desire among young Bulgarians to emigrate abroad is decreasing. If, in 2002, 14% claimed a denial of emigration, the percentage was 61% in 2018.
The data was presented by Prof. Boris Popivanov from the Institute of Sociology "Ivan Hadzhiyski" in the presentation of the results of "Youth Surveys in Southeast Europe 2018/2019", organized by the Friedrich Ebert Foundation.
The survey was conducted among young people aged 15-29 at the same time in 10 Southeast European countries in 2018. The field study in Bulgaria was conducted by Gallup International.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » WHO: Be Careful, This is Still a Killer Virus, after Claim by Italian Doctor
- » The Weather Today - June 2nd
- » 19 New Cases of Coronavirus in Bulgaria, Total: 2538 on June 2
- » Bulgarians Celebrate the Day of Hristo Botev and Fights for Freedom and Independence of Bulgaria
- » The Notre-Dame Cathedral Can be Seen for the First Time Since Last Year
- » The Last Patients With COVID-19 Have Been Discharged From Pirogov Hospital