New Study: The Desire of Young People to Emigrate Abroad is Decreasing
The desire among young Bulgarians to emigrate abroad is decreasing. If, in 2002, 14% claimed a denial of emigration, the percentage was 61% in 2018.
The data was presented by Prof. Boris Popivanov from the Institute of Sociology "Ivan Hadzhiyski" in the presentation of the results of "Youth Surveys in Southeast Europe 2018/2019", organized by the Friedrich Ebert Foundation.
The survey was conducted among young people aged 15-29 at the same time in 10 Southeast European countries in 2018. The field study in Bulgaria was conducted by Gallup International.
- » Most of the High Schools Graduates Will Sit a Biology or English Exam
- » Fishing for White Sand Mussels in the Black Sea is Prohibited
- » Sofia University Celebrates 175 years of Bulgarian journalism
- » Bulgaria and Northern Macedonia will Work Together against Human Traffic
- » Increase in The amount of the Withdrawn Student Credits
- » The Fabulous Gala Premiere of the Long Awaited Aladdin in Los Angeles