New Study: The Desire of Young People to Emigrate Abroad is Decreasing
The desire among young Bulgarians to emigrate abroad is decreasing. If, in 2002, 14% claimed a denial of emigration, the percentage was 61% in 2018.
The data was presented by Prof. Boris Popivanov from the Institute of Sociology "Ivan Hadzhiyski" in the presentation of the results of "Youth Surveys in Southeast Europe 2018/2019", organized by the Friedrich Ebert Foundation.
The survey was conducted among young people aged 15-29 at the same time in 10 Southeast European countries in 2018. The field study in Bulgaria was conducted by Gallup International.
- » The BFSA Inspections on the Markets in Sofia Continue
- » 16 Heavy Traffic Accidents Over the Past 24 Hours in Bulgaria
- » Over 200,000 People Visited the Rozhen Fair in the Rhodope Mountains
- » First Industrial Farm Hit by African Swine Fever in Bulgaria
- » Will the Weather in Bulgaria Surprise us Next Week?
- » The Traffic on Trakia Highway Will Be Stopped for an Hour Tonight